Please lower Mob HP in non-fractal dungeons.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Q:

Some of the Mob/Boss HP is rediculous, not fun and a waste of time, can you please change it so dungeon runs are funner and people don’t skip 90% of the beautiful content you made?

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

Even if the mobs had their HP lowered people would still skip them. There are already a ton of threads on this subject already.

Daecollo.9578

Even if the mobs had their HP lowered people would still skip them. There are already a ton of threads on this subject already.

Not really, the reason they skip is because some mobs have WAY more health then they need to, they really need to lower them by a digit.

Posted by: Kumakichi.2583

Kumakichi.2583

An easier fix might be to increase the silver they drop. Want to skip all the trash in an Arah run? … sure but you miss out on 1g for doing so (1g for an entire clear not per mob). I think you would find people starting to farm trash mobs. Would that be such a bad thing though considering precursors cost 400-450g?

Daecollo.9578

An easier fix might be to increase the silver they drop. Want to skip all the trash in an Arah run? … sure but you miss out on 1g for doing so (1g for an entire clear not per mob). I think you would find people starting to farm trash mobs. Would that be such a bad thing though considering precursors cost 400-450g?

Most people who do dungeons don’t care about gold/silver, they care about the tokens at the end, and fractals are so much more rewarding the other way wise, why would they ever step foot in a dungeon for silver?

Fractals are three times faster, offer more rewards, and have a chance to drop precursors and ascended gear, and your suggesting people would kill them if they dropped more silver? Lol.

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

Not really, the reason they skip is because some mobs have WAY more health then they need to, they really need to lower them by a digit.

No, the reason they skip is they only want the boss/end rewards. Has nothing to do with mob health. Trash mobs could have 1 hp and I’d still skip then. First few times through a dungeon, I don’t mind killing everything. After that, it’s skip as much as you can.

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Fractals are three times faster, offer more rewards, and have a chance to drop precursors and ascended gear, and your suggesting people would kill them if they dropped more silver? Lol.

Fractals have a boss that can one shot players by using a skill called “Disconnect”. It’s quite frustrating when that happens from time to time and even more when it’s in a row.
But I must admit that I don’t know why anyone would farm anything else than CoF p1 if their goal is to have cash by doing dungeons.