Please make the trashmobs not skippeable.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Troppo.1683

Troppo.1683

Good work with making the waypoints unavailable when the party is in combat.

Now make the trashmobs not skippeable.

Yes, you aggro them, you kill them, as they never reset untill the party wipes. Eventually lower the number of trashmobs groups, if the instance takes too long to finish having to kill everything.

Being able to skip the mobs is a gamedesign failure. If you make the mobs skippeable why put them in the dungeon at all? It’s just annoying and stupid to run through the mobs untill they reset. I play dungeons because I want to have fun fighting with my character with other people, hopefully with some strategy involved, and not to run away from mobs half of the instance.

So, to repeat, either the mobs are there for a reason (being killed) or they aren’t there at all.

Ty

in Suggestions

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

How would you deal with stealth?

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Good work with making the waypoints unavailable when the party is in combat.

Now make the trashmobs not skippeable.

Yes, you aggro them, you kill them, as they never reset untill the party wipes. Eventually lower the number of trashmobs groups, if the instance takes too long to finish having to kill everything.

Being able to skip the mobs is a gamedesign failure. If you make the mobs skippeable why put them in the dungeon at all? It’s just annoying and stupid to run through the mobs untill they reset. I play dungeons because I want to have fun fighting with my character with other people, hopefully with some strategy involved, and not to run away from mobs half of the instance.

So, to repeat, either the mobs are there for a reason (being killed) or they aren’t there at all.

Ty

On one note, skipping takes skill. On another note, some dungeons aren’t the best to have ‘fun’ in with pugs due to some design aspects. If you really want a dungeon that barely has skipping, try FOTM.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Suggestions

Troppo.1683

On one note, skipping takes skill. On another note, some dungeons aren’t the best to have ‘fun’ in with pugs due to some design aspects. If you really want a dungeon that barely has skipping, try FOTM.

You are contradicting yourself. You say it takes skill to skip, and at the same time you say often pugs dont have skill, so it’s better to skip. Make up your mind.

Also, why do you play dungeons with pugs if you are not having fun? Ohh yeah, fast loot, that’s all that matters for many players (farmers) out there. And you guys have a problem.

Skipping it’s something I find not fun. That’s my opinion, and I’m entitled to hope many others shares mine, that’s why I made this post.

I’m well aware this post will be very unpopular amongst the farmers, but I care about my fun, not about their loot.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ruruuiye.8912

Ruruuiye.8912

I don’t find slogging through mobs particularly fun nor find skipping particularly exploitative. What I do find annoying is people joining pugs and expecting to skip because unless you’ve got 4 in a guild and are just picking up one extra, I can guarantee you that you will waste everybody’s time including your own. If you want to skip, then don’t pug. Not because skipping is wrong and fighting trash is right, because it’s not efficient without a group with more cohesion than you find in pugs.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

Skipping it’s something I find not fun. That’s my opinion, and I’m entitled to hope many others shares mine, that’s why I made this post.

Great, then don’t skip, no one cares if you don’t skip. How many threads do you see telling people to stop fighting mobs?

Apparently you care when everyone else skips though.

Guess what, I don’t find wasting my time and being slow by fighting pointless mobs fun either, so I skip. So don’t make a thread telling people how to play.

Devs have already said skipping is a valid playstyle and they don’t have plans to change it, you got your answer, stop whining.

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ioflux.4369

Ioflux.4369

You are contradicting yourself. You say it takes skill to skip, and at the same time you say often pugs dont have skill, so it’s better to skip. Make up your mind.

Also, why do you play dungeons with pugs if you are not having fun? Ohh yeah, fast loot, that’s all that matters for many players (farmers) out there. And you guys have a problem.

I’m well aware this post will be very unpopular amongst the farmers, but I care about my fun, not about their loot.

Not everyone has to play the way you want to. You find it fun killing mobs, I don’t. Ive killed them many times over that its not fun anymore. You don’t see any posts on forums about people telling non-skippers to stop killing mobs when everyone is already at a boss. You’re entitled to your opinion, sure, but its seriously only like the millionth thread on this forum about a player wanting everyone to play the way they want to play.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

Devs have already said skipping is a valid playstyle and they don’t have plans to change it, you got your answer, stop whining.

They have no plans to change leashing, their current attempt to change skipping is making fighting mobs more appealing from a risk/reward standpoint.

in Suggestions

Troppo.1683

Great, then don’t skip, no one cares if you don’t skip.

(Unfortunately sometimes you try to keep your post short but then some mr. obvious comes up with useless sentences like the one above).

If the dungeon is faster with skipping, your group will always want to skip. So I’m obliged to skip. Welcome to reality.

Guess what, I don’t find wasting my time and being slow by fighting pointless mobs fun either, so I skip.

If they are pointless why are they there? Remove them or make them fewer, as i asked, btw.

Basically your ideal instance is a dungeon with just 3 bosses inside it.

That’s your opion. Mine is different. I’m entitled to express it. If that makes you upset it’s your problem. Don’t read forums if you can’t stand with someone else opinion.

I was unaware that the devs already expressed their position about skipping.
This makes me sad.

I still hope they may change their mind in the future, like they did with waypoint rezzing middle fight, and I hope posts like mine may help them rethink.

(edited by Troppo.1683)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Maybe you shouldnt enforce your will on other players like that?

People skip for a variety of reasons. But it really boils down to a plain simple truth.
Killing trash isnt fun or profitable.
The first bit there is the real important one. Killing trash isnt fun.
This is a game.
We play it to have fun.
Ergo, we will avoid activities we find unfun.
instead of forcing people to do unfun things, make them fun, and people will do them anyway.

Luckily, I think Anet has already reached this conclusion, rather than listening to people like the OP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phoenix.7845

Phoenix.7845

Ohh yeah, fast loot, that’s all that matters for many players (farmers) out there.

What’s wrong with that?

And you guys have a problem.

What problem exactly?

Skipping it’s something I find not fun. That’s my opinion, and I’m entitled to hope many others shares mine

Well, they don’t. If there weren’t so many people skipping guys like you wouldn’t cry on forums and ask to eliminate something devs are comfortable with. It’s actually sad. For you.

And they care about their loot and not about your fun. Maybe you shouldn’t play with them?

If the dungeon is faster with skipping, your group will always want to skip. So I’m obliged to skip. Welcome to reality.

Most people aren’t content locusts. They prefer to be fast and efficient. And I have no idea what is wrong with that.

That’s your opion. Mine is different. I’m entitled to express it. If that makes you upset it’s your problem. Don’t read forums if you can’t stand with someone else opinion.

Same goes for you.

I was unaware that the devs already expressed their position about skipping.
This makes me sad.

I still hope they may change their mind in the future, like they did with waypoint rezzing middle fight, and I hope posts like mine may help them rethink.

I doubt this will happen. Skipping is a valid tactic most players are happy about so why would they change it. Players thinking like you are in a minority. Of course you can express your opinion but don’t expect that people will suddenly change their playstyle just because you want them too. In the end people will still skip and you will still have a problem with them. And they still won’t care.

(edited by Phoenix.7845)

in Suggestions

Posted by: poisonedsodapop.9348

poisonedsodapop.9348

There are some groups who don’t skip, you just need to look for them. As has been said, there are various reasons for skipping. Either the mobs are too many and would cause a party wipe, they give no loot, or they take forever to kill. There really isn’t a lot of incentive to kill them. I personally don’t see an issue with skipping. Unlike most people if someone can’t make it through I’ll go back for them and take them through the mobs, sacrificing myself if I have to cause I know I can make it back solo. That’s if it’s “impossible” to kill the mobs though.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Lol, I’m not trying to go against you, sheesh, quit being so sensitive. But I never said pugs have no skill, all I said is that the dungeon design allows skipping and no rewards for trash mobs and the mechanics aren not fun enough to take your time on and have fun with your party. So there is no point in preventing skipping when the dungeons aren’t fun.

Don’t try to force people to play the game you want them to play. Players have enough respect to normally tell groups on gw2lfg (which I assume is what ppl use nowadays to join groups) to tell others what they will do in the dungeon—if you do not like it, have enough respect to leave them to their own followers and you can start your own. What is the problem with that? If you can’t find any. You need to make some friends in-game with common interests and get them to casually play it with you for fun. Don’t force random strangers to play you want to play. It’s like going to a real-life party and telling the host “NO YOU CANT RUN IT THIS WAY, IT’S NOT FUN!”

Sure the host pubbed the party for the public, but he’s the host, you can’t expect him to change it to your needs—it’s his party.

If you hosted your own party and told the public your details, sure, you can set your own rules then and it is disrespectful and rude for people to break them.

I find most of these posts are related to very apparent “FAST RUN 80 ONLY MUST BE EXPERIENCED” posts on gw2lfg—-you can make your own. You can meet people in-game via PvE, become closer friends, and tackle some dungeons with people of similar interests or people who are new and you want to show them your way of doing a dungeon. Go for it. But calling out people who just want to play the game their way is just not the way to go.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silidus.7985

Silidus.7985

I have to agree with increasing the leash distance on trash mobs. Sure, if the group has stealth and uses it skillfully then they should be allowed to skip trash packs, but for the most part just running through is a little lame.

Dungeons are supposed to be a thematic experience, they should be challenging, fun, and epic. What we have now boils down to the following.

Boss: “Muahhaha you will never stop me”
Group: “Hi we’re here”
Boss: “WTF, how did you get past my army?”
Group: “Oh those guys? yeah we totally just ran at normal speed through your stronghold till the guards got bored and went back to their posts.”
Bos: “…”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lightrayne.7829

Lightrayne.7829

I have to agree with increasing the leash distance on trash mobs. Sure, if the group has stealth and uses it skillfully then they should be allowed to skip trash packs, but for the most part just running through is a little lame.

Dungeons are supposed to be a thematic experience, they should be challenging, fun, and epic. What we have now boils down to the following.

Group: “Oh those guys? yeah we totally just ran at normal speed through your stronghold till the guards got bored and went back to their posts.”

I like to think that about the dungeons, but the novelty wears off once you repeat the dungeon enough for the sake of generating income or collecting tokens. You already know the layout by heart and you know how to beat the mobs easily. The reality is they have high HP pools, do not block progress, and do not drop anything really worth the time. Also if stealth idea was the only way to skip, everyone would only take thieves.

Like the others have said, make your own group or join others that share your playstyle. Many of us are at different stages of our GW2 lifespan. Some of us want to earn money/tokens. Some of us want to savor the novelty of exploration. There is nothing wrong with either and it’s our own personal pursuit.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silidus.7985

Silidus.7985

I like to think that about the dungeons, but the novelty wears off once you repeat the dungeon enough for the sake of generating income or collecting tokens. You already know the layout by heart and you know how to beat the mobs easily. The reality is they have high HP pools, do not block progress, and do not drop anything really worth the time. Also if stealth idea was the only way to skip, everyone would only take thieves.

Like the others have said, make your own group or join others that share your playstyle. Many of us are at different stages of our GW2 lifespan. Some of us want to earn money/tokens. Some of us want to savor the novelty of exploration. There is nothing wrong with either and it’s our own personal pursuit.

That is a good point, but I think the ‘quick route for tokens/gold’ argument is a little over-used. The number of tokens you need for a legendary or full set of gear is pretty negligible, people just need to learn to take their time or switch it up with a different dungeon now and again.

Also, there are several professions that can grant AoE stealth, so I don’t think it would be a major issue as long as you had at least one in your group.

That said, I think a quick route to bosses would be a good thing for experienced groups, but maybe work this in a little more thematically or make it an actual choice for the players, such as a jumping puzzle route through the dungeon that bypasses trash (but requires skill and may be slower for some players), or tie certain abilities on the boss to some of the trash packs, so skipping means a harder boss fight.

in Suggestions

Troppo.1683

I made my post because in the devs comment page about the last patch they invited players to express their opinion about the patch here on the forums.

So I expressed mine.

And I expressed mine to de devs, NOT to other players.

“Please make the trashmobs not skippeable” is a request to the devs, I dont think any player can do that, it should be clear. But for someone it isn’t.

The devs will never read it? Well, I have no other way to voice my discontent, and they asked for my opinion, too. So I gave it.

If you want to agree with my post, good. If not, make your point of why not, and good too, but please dont just say me to shut up and stop whining because I have a different opinion from you or from the majority of players.

I find a feature of the game not good FOR ME (and for the game), so I came here (asked by the devs too) and I complained about it. If that annoys you and you call it whining it’s your problem. I made ONE post, not 100, btw.

Many here keeps saying I’m forcing people to make them play the game the way I want. Unfortunately I can’t force anyone to play the way I want. I’m not a dev. But what I can do is ask (the devs!) for something to change. And that’s what I did.

I dont have 100% accurate statistics about how many players like skipping and how many don’t like skipping (unlike someone on this thread, instead, seems to have), but I agree that apparently the majority of players seems to prefer skipping.

The simple fact that the majority of player prefer skipping isn’t per se a reason enough for me not to ask for the skipping to be eliminated. Because I think it makes the game boring to play in the long run. And I gave my reasons for this.

Now, ask the players if they want free legendarys and probably the majority of players will say “Yes!”. But the devs don’t do that, because they know it’s not good for the game. So even if the majority think skipping it’s ok, that doesn’t mean it’s automatically good for the game either.

And this post is hoping that the devs realize that too.

(edited by Troppo.1683)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

If you don’t want to skip trash, don’t skip trash. Post on gw2lfg something like “LFG Path 2 – No Skipping or Glitching”
I’ve seen that before when looking for HotW groups. So there’s obviously some sort of market for people who prefer not to skip.
I prefer to skip because at this point, I’ve done all the dungeons that I normally run, without skipping. I’ve experienced it. Tada. Now I like to run it as fast as possible to see if I can beat my best time
Did you get the part where I said “I LIKE”? I will not be responding to your LFG because I prefer to run it a different way. Don’t harass us for playing differently. You wouldn’t go tell your neighbor that they were decorating their house wrong because it wasn’t how you like it, so stay outta my house! You play it your way, I’ll play it mine.

Also, don’t yell at someone for having a different opinion than yourself. That’s what happens when you post on a forum.

[EDIT] If you’re trying to suggest something to the devs, there is a suggestion forum. I believe the Dev’s actually read stuff there, but I can’t be 100% sure.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

The suggestion forum’s probably a better place for more direct feedback like that.

And, they already know;

I could make enemies never drop their aggro on players and force them to fight every single mob, but I don’t see that as a viable solution right now.
I think the better solution is to look at why people are skipping things, and approach from a different angle. Trash mobs have too much HP, and can’t be counted on for lucrative drops from a Risk/Time vs Reward, so people interested in making money (most groups) aren’t incentivized to do it, whereas the end chest/boss are more guaranteed and accountable returns on time and risk. I also think there is something to be said about interesting trash mob mechanics making them more enjoyable of a fight.

in Suggestions

Ioflux.4369

Snip

Yet you are missing out why everyone is telling you the same response over and over again. This question, this thread has been brought up numerous times repeatedly (if you had used the search function) and a dev has already stated that skipping “is allowed”. The answer to your plea is there and you can argue with everyone you want, at the end of the day, that is the official response. If you do not like it, you can go spam their support ticket till they get tired of you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

you code it for them. clearly this would take an entire revamp

in Suggestions

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

Snip

Yet you are missing out why everyone is telling you the same response over and over again. This question, this thread has been brought up numerous times repeatedly (if you had used the search function) and a dev has already stated that skipping “is allowed”. The answer to your plea is there and you can argue with everyone you want, at the end of the day, that is the official response. If you do not like it, you can go spam their support ticket till they get tired of you.

I don’t know why you are quoting me here. I am not the OP so using the Search function was not my responsibility. You are right that this question is brought up repeatedly. I’ve seen it so many times that I finally had to respond.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

in Suggestions

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

I’ll kill all trash mobs when they have 60% less health and a 100% better drop rate.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: EverythingXen.1835

EverythingXen.1835

The way the trash is set up now, I can either skip the mobs and get the rewards/advancement… or I can have fun killing them all and get my rewards/advancement at a significantly lower rate.

When fun and rewards/advancement are not longer mutually exclusive (or at least brought closer to parity) skipping “might” decrease.

in Suggestions

Ioflux.4369

Snip

I don’t know why you are quoting me here. I am not the OP so using the Search function was not my responsibility. You are right that this question is brought up repeatedly. I’ve seen it so many times that I finally had to respond.

Sorry, my mistake I quoted you instead of his post above yours on accident lol.

in Suggestions

Troppo.1683

The suggestion forum’s probably a better place for more direct feedback like that.

And, they already know;

I could make enemies never drop their aggro on players and force them to fight every single mob, but I don’t see that as a viable solution right now.
I think the better solution is to look at why people are skipping things, and approach from a different angle. Trash mobs have too much HP, and can’t be counted on for lucrative drops from a Risk/Time vs Reward, so people interested in making money (most groups) aren’t incentivized to do it, whereas the end chest/boss are more guaranteed and accountable returns on time and risk. I also think there is something to be said about interesting trash mob mechanics making them more enjoyable of a fight.

I admit it’s my fault not having used the search function.

I usually dont post in forums because I think it’s a waste of time, but this time, as I said in my previous post, I made a post because the devs invited the players to share their opinion:

I quote the devs:

“Do you have any thoughts or feedback on these upcoming changes you want to share with us? Head over to the dungeon forum and join the conversation: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons. We value player input during this process and look forward to hearing from you!”

End of the line: I’m not expert in everything-forum.

Anyway, I’m sorry for that.

Final note: I’m happy that the devs are at least aware that there is a problem with the skipping. And that they are working on it.

(edited by Troppo.1683)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erasmus.1624

Erasmus.1624

You didn’t have to kill everything in sight in GW1, why do it for GW2? I’m just generalizing here, but I’m guessing that most of the people who complain didn’t play GW1 at all.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Merit.2479

Merit.2479

I don’t find slogging through mobs particularly fun nor find skipping particularly exploitative. What I do find annoying is people joining pugs and expecting to skip because unless you’ve got 4 in a guild and are just picking up one extra, I can guarantee you that you will waste everybody’s time including your own. If you want to skip, then don’t pug. Not because skipping is wrong and fighting trash is right, because it’s not efficient without a group with more cohesion than you find in pugs.

I never thought of it like that before. Playing PuGs and skipping is such a horrible pain, I honestly think that more people should just realize, “Hey, we don’t know each other, so let’s take this slowly.” I think PuGs could be a lot more enjoyable that way as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lambros Augustus.6594

Lambros Augustus.6594

Yeah also provide customized pin and needle sets with the GW2 logo.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

If they lowered trash mob hp by 80% and added better loot to them like they do in other games, I would gladly kill trash.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Suggestions

Posted by: MadCow.3502

MadCow.3502

bad idea. no one wants to be forced to do every content in the game. that is ridiculous.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

It doesn’t take any skill to skip enemies. Simple as that.

I agree with that it should be made impossible to skip , I mean if they think “WP-rushing” is bad how can skipping be allowed?

On a side note, I make sure I let people know at the beginning of a dungeon that there will be no skipping: some might leave, but most agree and stay.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: jayb.1329

jayb.1329

Please continue to do the exact opposite of what OP says.

in Suggestions

jayb.1329

I agree with that it should be made impossible to skip , I mean if they think “WP-rushing” is bad how can skipping be allowed?

On a side note, I make sure I let people know at the beginning of a dungeon that there will be no skipping: some might leave, but most agree and stay.

in Suggestions

jayb.1329

would hate to run with you..
it’s already takes to long to find a group to go into a dungeon with
on a limited schedule some of these dungeons would take way to long to complete if parts couldn’t be skipped especially now with the new WP situation

in Suggestions

Posted by: mosspit.8936

mosspit.8936

WP-Rushing is different from skipping.

As for skipping takes no skill. Well, it still does take some knowledge of what mob you are skipping in order to skip effectively. (eg. equip stability skills for mob with knockdown skills).

in Suggestions

Negrul.5423

Except they are not different.At all.

In both situations you have people trying to cheat their way out of dealing with whatever the dungeon throws at them. Enemies that can be skipped are a design issue just as much as WP-rushing is. So if one gets the attention of the designer, so should the other one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: HappyHubris.1096

HappyHubris.1096

There should be a two-pronged approach:
1) Make trash more interesting to fight (better abilities, better rewards, and smaller quantities).
2) Remove mob leashing.

MMO players will always take the path of least resistance. If people could log in and hit one button for dungeon tokens and gold, the majority of the player base would do that instead of fighting bosses at all. Players love exploiting bosses, glitching past pulls, and anything else that lowers the time:reward ratio. I reject the “I don’t want to complete content, so give me the option to skip it” stance. These people will never be happy with any configuration of the content and you can’t design around them. Just like how waypoint zerging was the “fastest” way to gain rewards without skilled input, eventually skipping will be toned down.

Nothing is more boring than an MMO that discourages combat.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JNetRocks.3652

JNetRocks.3652

I would actually really like it if trash was non skippable, but I think there needs to be less of it in some areas for that to work and trash should have better chances at dropping better loot.

Having trash non skippable and having events all mandatory makes sure your group is on the same page. It seems like the first thing you have to do in every dungeon group with pugs is say “Are we skipping trash? Are we skipping this boss? Are we climbing the walls to run across the ceiling and avoid the entire dungeon?”

Remove all that and people just play the dungeon.

in Suggestions

mosspit.8936

In both situations you have people trying to cheat their way out of dealing with whatever the dungeon throws at them. Enemies that can be skipped are a design issue just as much as WP-rushing is. So if one gets the attention of the designer, so should the other one.

By describing skipping as “cheating”, you have indirectly classified skipping as a form of exploit. Skipping (as in running thru mobs and breaking leash) is not an exploit.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

To all you anti-skipper crowd, I got three words for you: Champion Destroyer Crab.

in Suggestions

Negrul.5423

By describing skipping as “cheating”, you have indirectly classified skipping as a form of exploit. Skipping (as in running thru mobs and breaking leash) is not an exploit.

It is an exploit if it is done in a dungeon. You can and should be allowed to do that in the open world.
Claiming that “breaking leash” in an instanced map is “acceptable behavior” is admitting a design issue. Or maybe there is a new trend now amongst the game designers to create content that is required to be ignored.

in Suggestions

mosspit.8936

It is an exploit if it is done in a dungeon. You can and should be allowed to do that in the open world.
Claiming that “breaking leash” in an instanced map is “acceptable behavior” is admitting a design issue. Or maybe there is a new trend now amongst the game designers to create content that is required to be ignored.

I skip mobs in the open world by breaking leash when I am doing other objectives like farming nodes. Why should it be any different in dungeons?

If it bothers you so much. post for groups that specifies “absolutely no skipping allowed”. You have your group of like-minded individuals. And ppl like me stay far away.

(edited by mosspit.8936)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Please make no one ever want to do dungeons ever.

in Suggestions

Negrul.5423

They’re already heading that way

in Suggestions

Iehova.9518

They’re already heading that way

I haven’t noticed any reduction in LFG calls. Your statement is invalid.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Skipping sucks, but it’s issue in dungeon design.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Afoxi.6854

Afoxi.6854

Have a quota meter on the top right of the screen.

For killing 59% or less skippables, you get reduced tokens at the end of a run.
60% of the skippables, you get par amount of tokens.
Kill 80%, large bonus in tokens and a guaranteed rare (sometimes exotic).

There, incentive to kill trash.

Aeiterealle – Asura Mesmer.
Antherealle – Asura Engineer.
Trucy Millers – Human Warrior.

in Suggestions

Iehova.9518

For killing 59% or less skippables, you get reduced tokens at the end of a run.

Punishing players for not killing unnecessary trash mobs? No no no.

Kill 80%, large bonus in tokens and a guaranteed rare (sometimes exotic).

Rewarding players for killing unnecessary trash? Yes yes yes. Add some dosh in there as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Herd Of Midgets.8519

Herd Of Midgets.8519

As most have stated it wont be practical due to the different classes. Stealth as a few have said wont be able to be dealt with leaving an unfair advantage. If they go rid of the mobs in dungeons that you can skip they will become stale and the dungeons will look bare.