Possible changes to SE P3 bosses?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I was running a few dungeon rotations lately and noticed something odd about the dredge bosses in SE p3: they are not immune to blind much like the regular dredge.

Now, I’ve run SE plenty of times before—to the point where I have the entire armor/weapon collection complete and then some. I do suspect I might just be absent minded when running that path (well, non-Arah dungeons in general), but this is a big surprise for me. Are these changes new, or have they always been there?

(edited by DanteZero.9736)

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

I never noticed this on the bosses but the mobs after the first barrier are susceptible to blinds.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’m pretty sure it’s always been this way, or it’s at least been this way long enough that I don’t remember a time that it wasn’t like this. Normal dredge are immune to blind, but the big bosses (at least in SE) are not immune.

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I’m pretty sure it’s always been this way, or it’s at least been this way long enough that I don’t remember a time that it wasn’t like this. Normal dredge are immune to blind, but the big bosses (at least in SE) are not immune.

So I really am that absent minded when running dungeons then, forum-goers beware.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

Yeah, and i think all the dredge power suit mobs are susceptible to blind, even the ones in open world.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, there are some oddities here and there in the game. Like the Fire Elemental world boss mysteriously not immune to Burning. :P

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Last I checked, bombers, as well as the two champs before Zadorojny, and zad himself, were all susceptible to blind. It’s been that way for a while I think.