Potential Fractal 100 CM Party Compositions?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: kazafz.6780

kazafz.6780

Hi all,

A couple of friends and I would like to attempt to do F100CM with a party of 4. We all have experience with F100CM and do it almost everyday but we’ve never tried doing it with less than 5 people. I was just wondering if any experienced players who low-man F100CM can give me some advice on potential 4-man party comps to try out.

I have the following comps in mind:

1. Chrono, Condi PS, Condi Druid, Ele/Thief
  2. Chrono, Condi PS, Condi Druid, Other DPS
  3. Chrono, Condi PS, Heal Ele, Ele/Thief
  4. Chrono, Condi PS, Heal Ele, Other DPS
  5. Chrono, Rev, Druid, DPS
  6. Chrono, Rev, Heal Ele, DPS
  7. Other suggestions?

Any advice is appreciated!

Cheers

Kazuals Only

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

i trioed it as power necro with ele and war no problem. if u can dodge u dont need heal. just take something to destroy boons so its faster. if you want speedclear it would probably be 2 eles, ps and chrono

Posted by: JayKay.5649

JayKay.5649

Depends on your experience. I would do it with chrono/necro/ele/druid for easy mode. If you want speed clear drop the necro/druid for ele/ps.

kazafz.6780

Thanks for the responses. I will test it around and see how it goes.
Cheers.

Kazuals Only

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Just curious why not power ps?

I dunno dps comparisons so don blame me k.

When u say rev, like meta rev or some obscure ventari build?

cos like, power rev is totally viable. confirm as the go-to carry class for pugs who ain’t usin pots, esp at last boss. slap on perma port and regen and jus yolo mode it wit one hand tied behind ur back or somthin.

Arun Kar

kazafz.6780

Hi, thanks for your response.

Just curious why not power ps?

I dunno dps comparisons so don blame me k.

• From personal experience, Power PS has kind of a hard time compared to Condi PS – not saying that Power PS is bad
  • For Mama, the first 67% on a Power PS is great since I can just melee all the way but once the poison AOE drops and it starts jumping, the effectiveness of Power PS starts to drop imo – especially if Mama is standing on top of poison
  • Power PS is great for the other bosses though

When u say rev, like meta rev or some obscure ventari build?

cos like, power rev is totally viable. confirm as the go-to carry class for pugs who ain’t usin pots, esp at last boss. slap on perma port and regen and jus yolo mode it wit one hand tied behind ur back or somthin.

• By Rev I meant meta (Power) Rev and yes, I agree with you that it is great to share all those boons hence I included it in my potential list to try out in a party of 4.

Cheers

Kazuals Only