Pristine Fractal Relics & Ascended Necklaces

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Grim.9274

Grim.9274

As the title states, will we be able to trade these in for Ascended Necklaces?
Will we be able to get these to drop randomly from FotM daily chests after Level XX?

Most importantly, will they be available through these methods on Jan 28th.

Looking for a dev answer not player theories.

(edited by Grim.9274)

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

I’m just trying to understand your question more. So you want an Ascended Amulet added to the game on Jan 28? in order words you want the AR cap to be raised to 40?

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Posted by: Grim.9274

Grim.9274

I’m just trying to understand your question more. So you want an Ascended Amulet added to the game on Jan 28? in order words you want the AR cap to be raised to 40?

They already stated they’d be available on the 28th for Laurels but made no mention of adding them to the fotm vendor.

Stigma.7869

They already stated they’d be available on the 28th for Laurels but made no mention of adding them to the fotm vendor.

In that case i would like to know as well as I have too many Pristine relics sitting in my bank with nothing to spend it on.

Posted by: Kumakichi.2583

Kumakichi.2583

for Laurels…. what does that mean? I guess I missed something :P

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I haven’t reached fotm level 5 yet and thus I am not able to get ascended rings yet and they’re adding more ascended items already? OMG T_T If only they fix the disconnection issue first then I would be able to farm more smoothly for my ascended equips. I feel like I’m so far behind from everyone else.. Not being able to reconnect after disconnection is really upsetting).

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

for Laurels…. what does that mean? I guess I missed something :P

You get 1 per daily and 10 per monthly.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Posted by: Nozdrum.2894

Nozdrum.2894

I haven’t reached fotm level 5 yet and thus I am not able to get ascended rings yet and they’re adding more ascended items already? OMG T_T If only they fix the disconnection issue first then I would be able to farm more smoothly for my ascended equips. I feel like I’m so far behind from everyone else.. Not being able to reconnect after disconnection is really upsetting).

They said they are going to fix the disconnect-issue with this patch also.

@Topic
Hope we will be able to use our useless pristine fractals for this :S At least they only take one slot in the bank and not five million like the fractal relics and rings do.

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Ascended items will be purchaseable with Laurels. This was in a recent announcement. When and what will be purchaseable is not known. We have no official word when more of the ascended gear will be included, saying end of January would be a sound guess.

Also, its highly unlikely you will get a dev answering this. Good luck with that though.

Posted by: Prowler.2589

Prowler.2589

Been running FOTM hardcore since the Lost Shores patch aiming for a Fractal GS,
5 dailies per day since my main hit 50+ and the only skin I got is Dagger which I can’t use on both my characters. That’s pretty much > 150 dailies.

The RNG is full of BS. Same person will keep getting good stuff while another will keep getting nothing. How the hell is that random?! There were many days where I did 5 dailies and every single daily chest had nothing in it (No ring/No Skin)

Fractal weapons were meant to be a symbol that you’re a fractal vet but how come with 2 characters 1 at 50+ and 1 at 40+ running at least 5 dailies a day, I still don’t have any on both of my characters while I met quite a few guys who are just level 20+ without any alts who has 3 skins on their character.

I used 40 pristine relics to equip 2 of my toons with 4xAscended rings and still have about 100+ left to spend. I have like 7k of the normal relics which hogs up almost 2 rows of my bank slots now after equipping 4 of my characters with full 20 slot bags.

Now I feel so burned out and I don’t even feel like doing FOTM anymore. I really do hope that they add weapons and amulets into the FOTM merchant. I don’t care if its for some crazy amount of fractal relics or pristine relics.

Posted by: maodaner.7924

maodaner.7924

I have the same question. And i also hope we could trade fratcal weapon skin with these useless relics. Just finished my fotm 30 daily and another ring dropped, all i want is the hammer skin for my guard lol. Ive done more than 400 fractals and no skin dropped for me.

Posted by: Shoogli.6185

Shoogli.6185

Ascended items will be purchaseable with Laurels. This was in a recent announcement. When and what will be purchaseable is not known. We have no official word when more of the ascended gear will be included, saying end of January would be a sound guess.

Also, its highly unlikely you will get a dev answering this. Good luck with that though.

When : is jan-28, and what : is amulets, it’s known and it’s there :

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/january-2013/#new-features

Amulet for laurels…

:)

Stigma.7869

Been running FOTM hardcore since the Lost Shores patch aiming for a Fractal GS,
5 dailies per day since my main hit 50+ and the only skin I got is Dagger which I can’t use on both my characters. That’s pretty much > 150 dailies.

The RNG is full of BS. Same person will keep getting good stuff while another will keep getting nothing. How the hell is that random?! There were many days where I did 5 dailies and every single daily chest had nothing in it (No ring/No Skin)

Fractal weapons were meant to be a symbol that you’re a fractal vet but how come with 2 characters 1 at 50+ and 1 at 40+ running at least 5 dailies a day, I still don’t have any on both of my characters while I met quite a few guys who are just level 20+ without any alts who has 3 skins on their character.

I used 40 pristine relics to equip 2 of my toons with 4xAscended rings and still have about 100+ left to spend. I have like 7k of the normal relics which hogs up almost 2 rows of my bank slots now after equipping 4 of my characters with full 20 slot bags.

Now I feel so burned out and I don’t even feel like doing FOTM anymore. I really do hope that they add weapons and amulets into the FOTM merchant. I don’t care if its for some crazy amount of fractal relics or pristine relics.

I’ve only been playing FotM for a month or so and I have about 4 Fractal skins I don’t use or can’t use, and no greatsword. I haven’t gotten anything this entire week from Dailies. I do agree, at least normal dungeon tokens you can use to purchase exotic gear to do whatever with salvage, mystic forge, etc. Fractal tokens is just trash sitting in the bank for now. I don’t care if it cost 7000 Fractal relics or 100 Pristine relics for a Ascended weapon (w/ stats) just give us something Anet~ I’ll farm those tokens like a boss!