Pristine Relics and Mists Essences

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Forgietto.9453

Forgietto.9453

The new added Pristine Relic token exchanging in FotM is exiting. that means there is guaranteed reward after some work. But I just feel it’s not a good enough mechanic, since nobody will need more than 20 of them (except hardcore collectors). Meanwhile, I still feel the pink mats randomly dropped in the dungeon is too difficult to get.

There, I suggest to add the pink mats exchange for Pristine Relics as well. Is there anybody think this is reasonable?

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Vials/globs/shards should definitely be able to be bought with some type of fractal relic, either pristine or normal.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

But rng is good game design! Why’d you ever want to get rid of it!?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: LemurTron.9261

LemurTron.9261

you will get some shards at higher level fotms and can decomp them for the mats needed to upgrade rings. Just be patient xD

Eventually you will need more than the 20 pristines to have the option of trading for future Ascended gear additions.

imo they balanced this out fairly well for now

Posted by: toothless.1429

toothless.1429

But rng is good game design! Why’d you ever want to get rid of it!?

I agree.
Those harpy/bat things should always drop me blood, in fact I want to trade in porous whatever its called for blood.

Veruca Salt.