Pug Rev Question

Pug Rev Question

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Popcornpasta.7605

Popcornpasta.7605

Started playing full zerk rev with strength runes for pug dungeons/fractals. Just curious if there isn’t anyone else who can (or will) provide might and fury for the party if it is better to camp Glint for group buffs as much as possible or if it is still better overall to swap between Glint and Shiro as I’ve been doing.

Pug Rev Question

Posted by: KickzNGigglez.4958

KickzNGigglez.4958

I’d personally camp glint. Fury is too good to give up for a bit of personal dps, the might is a nice bonus.

Edit: you should technically swap to glint every now and then, but I’ve found fractals really chaotic lately and it’s rare that buffs ever stick. I think if you can stack you should dip into shiro.

(edited by KickzNGigglez.4958)

Pug Rev Question

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Dont try to camp on fractals at high levels. In zerk gear you will die quickly.

But yeah im running zerk gear with rune of rage and i simply camp the F2 and the fury facet for perma fury,might and boon duration for anyone else giving boons. You can actually do that for raids as well.

Basically any where but high level fractals.

Pug Rev Question

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

I’d personally camp glint. Fury is too good to give up for a bit of personal dps, the might is a nice bonus.

Edit: you should technically swap to glint every now and then, but I’ve found fractals really chaotic lately and it’s rare that buffs ever stick. I think if you can stack you should dip into shiro.

Fury gets applied for 5secs every 3, so you can stack 15s, swap legends and have ~5secs left over when you get back to glint. If you stack while running between fights you can get up to ~43secs of fury.