QOL: a bank in raids?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

A bank NPC inside the raids, to get food from, and get forgotten items needed for the legendary? Not too big, just useful.

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

And/or a trading post for when you have to buy more food.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: Sorin Noroku.5342

Sorin Noroku.5342

That’s kinda what the raid lobby was for

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

yea, but sometimes you’re in, and you forget something, and then my party members get annoyed that I have to leave the instance again, since I have long loading screens

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

ahhh… actually I would prefer to have the armor repair at the start of each boss so we don’t have to run allll the way back to repair and /gg to come back. :P hardly use bank /tp inside raids but yeh whichever give each of us permanent bank contract will be nice too teeheee…

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I think better QoL would be way to insta-equip set number of items u have stored in bank ,say an alternate set for w/e reason. Or mayb i can get some tips how to do it better (if i’m not). Ive 2 diff sets for one char (armor and trinkets both) and store em in one bank tab next to each other so they easy to find. But if i want to swap set fast, i have to individually rite click each piece -> thn equip. But I think this can be improved, only i dunno how.

Also there’s the more obvious problem, I only store 1 ring and accesory each in bTab, carry other half with me (personal inv) at all time. just cos If I try equipping both e.g. rings I have stored in bank, it don’t work. thy will both replace the 1st equipped ring by default so its pointless. But what I want to do is replace both currently equipped rings and swap them out with ones in bank. I actually wanna click one button and have it swap whole sets easily btween my hero inv (equipped) and spare set in bank. Not sure if Im able to do this atm :p

PS. veering bit off-topic here but also would like if there was some (similar) way to swap runes on same set mayb. It would be nice so we dont need to get two asc set with exact same stat and infusions, but only diff runes on em. Even if it was just apply to leg armor, i think it would be nice. Bc right now I’ve zero incentive to try for leg armor, i just dont feel like completeting any of precursor collcetion achievs if i just working toward a trumped-up asc armor set that I could prob craft for like 100g or somthin. So dunno just me but i lack incentive so i wana strive to do somethin

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)