Question on Fractals

Question on Fractals

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Brian.6435

Brian.6435

If my personal reward is 19 and I do a level 9, do I still get the chance at an ascended ring or fractal skin at the very end?

I guess I’m confused as to what the personal reward is for? I read the wiki, but it didn’t really clarify, unless it basically just determines the amount of karma you receive at the end of a run.

Question on Fractals

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

ascended chests and fractal weapons only drop after level 11. It’s also annoying that agony and reward scales are not the same. Agony tiers start at 10 and increases every 10 levels (10,20,30 etc..). Rewards start at 11 and go up every 10 levels (11, 21, 31 etc…).

You get a daily reward chest from each tier once per day. so 11-20, 21-30 etc… NOT 10-20, 30-40 etc… The higher your fractal level, the higher level you can open, but if you have the AR you could do level 50 if your reward level is 1.

Higher levels theoretically offer better rewards, but the droprates are totally kittened so don’t get your hopes up.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

(edited by vespers.1759)

Question on Fractals

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

If your PRL is 19 and you do a level 9, you will receive the bonus chest for levels 1-10 which is generally a pristine relic and empyreal fragments. If you then do a fractal between 11-20 you will receive a bonus chest of that tier, which has then chance to contain an ascended ring or very rarely a fractal skin or ascended equipment box. (With a pristine relic and empyreal fragments).

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Question on Fractals

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Agony tiers start at 10 and increases every 10 levels (10,20,30 etc..). Rewards start at 11 and go up every 10 levels (11, 21, 31 etc…).

You should view X0 as a bosslevel.

x1-x9 easymode yolo
x0 oh kitten bossmode we agony now
y2-y9 slight increase in difficulty but still easymode yolo
etc

tldr wipe the concept of “agony tiers” from your mind and it won’t bother you because it really shouldn’t.