Question regarding Chests of the Mists

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

Hey guys, new player here, started fractals few days ago(as soo nas I got to 80). Question:
Okay, so as far as I’m concerned, all types(Adept/Veteran/Regular) Have a shot at Ascended gear(rings mostly, and the level 51+ one at other gear as I read). Got 2 rings so far(out of like…10 boxes) so I know the drop rate is decent.
As far as I know, all Chest of the Mists rewards are affected by at least one thing: Recursive Resourcing(fractal mastery 3).
My question is: How does personal reward level scale into this? Any effect at all? Since I just found out that mastery affects Chest rewards, I will just hoard all my Chests until I unlock it. So I’m curious if it’s worth opening my Chests at my level 13 reward level, or just hoard them until I’m on level 100
Cheers

Posted by: Mallis.4295

Mallis.4295

I don’t think PR affects chests of the mists at all. I do wonder how FM3 affects them though.

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

I don’t think PR affects chests of the mists at all. I do wonder how FM3 affects them though.

Did some excessive reading, and users said that FM3 makes Chests give more +1/encryptions. Nothing about how it affects ascended gear so far

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

Will you even have like enough relics to GET to lvl 100?

New players will have to 1) get ascended gear and 2) get the AR.

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

I would hoard them for a different reason: In december, Anet is bringing ascended drops back to those chests, so I would recommend holding onto them until that point

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”