[REQ] Player Level Next To Name in LFG

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Junebug.2350

Junebug.2350

I joined parties expecting experienced level 80’s like the descriptions ask for. When I saw level 30’s, I got penalized when I left and couldn’t rejoin other parties. It still says “You have joined too many parties recently. Please wait a moment before trying to join again.”

ANet, please put the level next to the player names when we hover over their icons! That’d be really convenient so that we don’t have to face these penalties in the future. I understand the necessity of the cooldown but it’s way too long. Simply putting player level would be a good preventative measure.

Side Note: Anyone know how long the time penalty is exactly? I still can’t join so I’m thinking 15mins+? Way too long of a cooldown.

EDIT: 2 hours after my post, I was still on cooldown. Needs fixing ANet!

(edited by Junebug.2350)

Posted by: Seerstrange.4723

Seerstrange.4723

I second this, If your going to incur a penalty for leaving groups give us the necessary information we need so we don’t have to leave in the first place.

Anet give us new skills!

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

To reset the cooldown – enter a dungeon (or change the map), leave, enter and leave again.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well in general I’m against anything that’s leads to exclusion and elitism, but even I have to admit that when the description says 80 it’s a bit unnerving to see some low levels in there… I guess this makes me a bad person

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Well in general I’m against anything that’s leads to exclusion and elitism, but even I have to admit that when the description says 80 it’s a bit unnerving to see some low levels in there… I guess this makes me a bad person

This makes you a person who expects other people to have the ability to read.

Nova [rT]

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

This makes you a person who expects other people to have the ability to read.

The most annoying thing is about this, is that normal 80s will start leaving the party as soon as they see a low level— even before I have a chance to start a kick vote. Then you have to wait to replace 2-3 people instead of just the one person who couldn’t read.

Posted by: Junebug.2350

Junebug.2350

The most annoying thing is about this, is that normal 80s will start leaving the party as soon as they see a low level— even before I have a chance to start a kick vote. Then you have to wait to replace 2-3 people instead of just the one person who couldn’t read.

Yeah, I only leave if the person who put up LFG hasn’t initiated a kick.

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

[REQ] No merge button.
On topic: Sometimes people stay on their low level alts till group fills. To do hearts or whatever.