Raid Portals Panic !

Raid Portals Panic !

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Hey,

Okay – seriously now, we’re getting more raid wings (when its ready) ™ – Wohooo !!
Super excited.

I am in a mass hysterical panic that the walls are going to fall down with all these doors and portals being built into the walls.
We’re running out of space to put more portals into the wall and risking the structural integrity of the wall – its going to collapse soon (when its ready) ™.

Any suggestions where they are going to fit more portals into the Aerodrome without causing the wall to fall down?

I would highly suggest that we use the Airships – one problem :
The builders have been tinkering away for a long time, and the airships are still in construction. They will be ready (when its ready) ™ – hopefully we can start whipping the airship builders into shape and make them go faster.

Perhaps they could also build some sign-posts so I get less lost in future ?
(Memorising 10 future Raid wings and which portal to go through is going to be a challenge)

Anyone else have ideas where we should put the next portals, so we don’t destroy the aerodrome, or is there some magic keeping the wall in place?

Answers on the back of a Asuran sized postcard – pls.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Raid Portals Panic !

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

8/8 m9. They could you know, have the raids have 1 door each and you can just pick from all the wings available in said raids when you walk on said doors.

Raid Portals Panic !

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

now i want to whip the builders to work faster. anet pls