Raid Size

Raid Size

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Scurrilous.7283

Scurrilous.7283

Is the size of group you can bring into a raid limited to 10?
Or is it possible to bring more then 10 in, I heard people talking at Frozen maw how they brought 40 people in.

Thanks

Raid Size

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Raids are instanced content, Frozen Maw is a world boss. Raids are limited to 10 people while world content is only limited by the # of people in a map Hope this helps!

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

Raid Size

Posted by: Scurrilous.7283

Scurrilous.7283

Raids are instanced content, Frozen Maw is a world boss. Raids are limited to 10 people while world content is only limited by the # of people in a map Hope this helps!

Oh I know I just meant I heard people talking at Maw how they brought more than 10 people into raids. Numbers like 15, 20, 30 and 40 were thrown out there. Was jsut askign if you can bring over 10.

Raid Size

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

Oh I know I just meant I heard people talking at Maw how they brought more than 10 people into raids. Numbers like 15, 20, 30 and 40 were thrown out there. Was jsut askign if you can bring over 10.

No, you can’t.