Raid Timers poll

Raid Timers poll

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Just to get an idea on where the community stands for the raid timers.

I personally like the idea of raid timers and do not want to see them gone, otherwise the difficulty of raids will be drastically reduced, however i do feel some tuning is needed.

The timer on Vale guardian feels just right, however for Gorseval it feels incredibly too tight and an increase on the timer would be nice.

Here’s the poll for anyone interested:
http://strawpoll.me/6195694

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Raid Timers poll

Posted by: NoTrigger.8396

NoTrigger.8396

you know that you can kill vale guard with something between 3 and 4 min left on the timer, without cheesing the fight?

[qT] Quantify

Raid Timers poll

JoshuaRAWR.4653

We’re not all DnT

Raid Timers poll

Posted by: NoTrigger.8396

NoTrigger.8396

its not really hard to pull it off. also vale guard is the introduction boss, so of course timer of the second and third boss should feel “tight”.

that said there is still plenty of room for error in each boss fight.

[qT] Quantify

Raid Timers poll

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

We’re not all DnT

What exactly does being DnT have to do with it?
Learn the mechanics, learn your class, proper rotations etc, and you can easily beat the raid with quite a bit of time left.

Gorseval can also be done with over 3 min left, same goes for Sabetha.
If anything the timers should be tighter, keep in mind that it hasn’t even been a month since raids released, and people will start doing them even faster in the future

Raid Timers poll

JoshuaRAWR.4653

In that case then, a tool needs to be implemented to monitor your raid members activities so you can see who’s under-performing and help them improve, because as it is right now, it’s a crapshoot, you can’t clearly identify who’s not performing their best, and it’s needed for content like raids.

Raid Timers poll

Posted by: AzureDream.4819

AzureDream.4819

Went on link to vote for timers are fine on all bosses. Because they are fine.
Btw, can I ask to post some videos with 4 mins left on VG, 3 mins on Gorsi/Sabetha? Just for sake of my self-improvement. Thanks in advance.

Raid Timers poll

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

As long as you realize that only a tiny fraction of players visit the forums at all and only a tiny fraction of those come to this sub-forum. In other words, a strawpoll linked from this subforum isn’t going to give you any idea on “where the community stands” — it will just barely give you an idea of where people who follow links from this forum stand.

edit: grammar

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

(edited by Illconceived Was Na.9781)

Raid Timers poll

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

As long as you realize that not that a tiny fraction of players visit the forums at all and only a tiny fraction of those come to this sub-forum. In other words, a strawpoll linked from this subforum isn’t going to give you any idea on “where the community stands” — it will just barely give you an idea of where people who follow links from this forum stand.

No, but it’s safe to assume that the people who generally visit the forums care more about the subject at hand than the average player; In this case raiding, it’s probably also safe to assume that these same people more than likely raid more often. If I were going to do a poll this is where I would do it.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.