Raids Temporarily Off-line

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

In those few moments where you opened it up, we almost got a full group inside but not enough.

If you’re going to temporarily open it like this, can you please at least give a warning? It feels rather unfair that we’ve been sitting around for 3 days hoping for something to happen and then we’re given no notice when an attempt is made.

At least open it one more time for a few minutes with some notice. We’re dying to help give feedback here. That, or just tell us that you are not trying again so that we can go to bed?

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

Posted by: DanniBooba.5304

DanniBooba.5304

I’m just gonna leave our failed attempt at a raid this morning right here.

It was a kitten blast!

https://youtu.be/RFPhFunoGdI

Posted by: Stephen ClarkeWillson

Previous

Stephen ClarkeWillson

ArenaNet Studio Technical Director

Next

The raiding UI is on right now. It’s been on for about an hour. So far it has been stable.

BTW, you need 10 people; and you need to change the squad type to “raid” before it will let you in. If you need to become a commander, there is an NPC “Whispers Keeper” you can talk to.

(edited by Stephen ClarkeWillson.1802)

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The raiding UI is on right now. It’s been on for about an hour. So far it has been stable.

BTW, you need 10 people; and you need to change the squad type to “raid” before it will let you in. If you need to become a commander, there is an NPC “Whispers Keeper” you can talk to.

You need to update this in the HoT forum and the sticky there saying it is closed. Many people don’t read this forum.

The Burninator

Posted by: Stephen ClarkeWillson

Previous

Stephen ClarkeWillson

ArenaNet Studio Technical Director

I would if I knew how to work the forums.

But Chris Cleary is working on the messaging.

We’re keeping the beta open until noon tomorrow as well so people have more time to experiment with the raid.

Also, one of the staff at work used the Squad UI to take down the Jungle Worm and said it was a lot of fun!

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I see Chris recently posted in HoT. Thanks to you both for working Sunday night and sharing the news.

The Burninator

Posted by: Basekilla.4629

Basekilla.4629

Raid is awesome. working good right now

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Gotta say thanks to the raid crew. I’m pretty much pugging the raid in a random TS channel and this is far, far more than I had hoped for.

GG. Not sarcastic.

I hope the raid stays available through the night. I’d rather keep running at this boss than go to work (hurray flex time!)

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

We’re keeping the beta open until noon tomorrow as well so people have more time to experiment with the raid.

8pm Monday or Tuesday evening in EU?

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

8pm Monday or Tuesday evening in EU?

Would be Monday, as it was still Sunday (for Anet in PDT) when that was posted.

You’ve got another 8 hours to get your raid on.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra