Raids improvenments!

Raids improvenments!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

The thing I really hate with wing 3 is must having mastery points to compete. This is stupud.

I understand they are endgame content, but is it really necessary to do such thing? I think not. They should be skill based instances, not mastery level based ones.

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Raids improvenments!

Posted by: Lusiva.7692

Lusiva.7692

its progression, compared to other mmo’s guild wars is pretty soft on that. I think this game spoiled you a tad bit much.

Raids improvenments!

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

its progression, compared to other mmo’s guild wars is pretty soft on that. I think this game spoiled you a tad bit much.

i think not. I played many mmos and still do, yet none have this system.

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Raids improvenments!

Posted by: TheNecrosanct.4028

TheNecrosanct.4028

i think not. I played many mmos and still do, yet none have this system.

That’s because those MMO’s aren’t GW2 and GW2 isn’t trying to be like them. This game was created in part to distinguish itself from other MMO’s and leave many of the old-fashioned and outdated tropes behind. It succeeded in that, quite well too in my opinion.

The Raid masteries themselves are easy to get, since they don’t require a lot of XP. Ley line gliding has been available for almost a year now and most raiders obtained it long ago. I’m not a grinder myself but I finished all of the core HoT masteries (Gliding, Itzel, Exalted and Nuhoch Lore) long before Wing 2 was even released. Of all the raiders I come across in open world and raids themselves, by far most of them have their masteries maxed out as well. If you’re a regular in HoT maps, you could’ve had them maxed out by now.

Raids improvenments!

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

In other games you need to reach the new level cap and start gearing all over again, while in GW2 you just need some mastery points. Doesn’t seem that much to ask of endgame progression.

That being said, ley line gliding turned out to be a massive annoyance in w3 because of bugs so I hope they won’t use it for future raids.

Raids improvenments!

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

So your suggestion to improve raids is simply “give them less requirements”. Yeah, great suggestion dude.
The raid masteries need an abyssmal amount of xp and for anyone that had hot for a while should have no issues whatsoever to get the needed masteries.

8/9 raid encounters can be done with jumping mushrooms and updrafts, which essentially isnt any grind at all. Stop complaining over nothing

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.