Random disconnects

Random disconnects

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Ive done one or two f50 fracs a day the last good two weeks, and about 25—40% of them have resulted in one disconnect during encounters. Could this be on the server end? I got a stabile net and confident its not from me. Anyone else in this boat?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Random disconnects

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I’ve noticed a small pattern for myself.

Usually i will DC on Uncatagorized at Raving Asura Room. I’ve had this happen 3 times in the past week. Planning on doing a repair in hopes that fixes it. Not really prolonged just a quick case of “game client lost connection to server”

Random disconnects

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

It’s on the server’s end but Anet will never admit it. They’ll just bring a “fixed a client crash” patch at some point.

Random disconnects

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Don’t forget that the data needs to pass between your connection and the server, the longer the distance the more intermediaries the data passes through, and delay at one of those can also slow you down while being neither of your faults. What time are you running at as well? The more people using internet near you the heavier the traffic for your internet provider(unless it’s satellite, in which case people anywhere can increase the load).