Random teleporting in Arah?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Has anyone ever experienced random teleporting in Arah? My group was running path 2 when two players disappeared while running and ended up dead near the final boss.

After we resurrected them, we tried to fight the final boss and the previous mobs of exploding undead ended up running towards us as we fought the boss.

However, partially through the fight, we randomly teleported to the exact same spot and we promptly die.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

That happens only if you skip Lupicus…

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

You mean to tell me that after getting yelled at for not dodging as the Lupicus throws grubs at me, getting downed, and getting a virtual pat on the back for properly timing a feedback on it’s AoE attack that the dungeon bugged out because the game thought we skipped the Lupicus?

Edit: Yes, we did kill him.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

You mean to tell me that after getting yelled at for not dodging as the Lupicus throws grubs at me, getting downed, and getting a virtual pat on the back for properly timing a feedback on it’s AoE attack that the dungeon bugged out because the game thought we skipped the Lupicus?

Edit: Yes, we did kill him.

Oh sorry. That teleport only happened to me when my group decided to skip Lupicus in p2, so i thought it was kind of a trolling from a dev because we skipped. It happened on the Brie fight, the party gets a buff then 3 secs later you all are teleported to that skipping place surrounded by deadeyes. I still think that there must be a dev that likes to troll random groups in p2.

Posted by: Silver.3284

Silver.3284

I have seen that teleport too – one person taking the buff at end boss and then deciding to wait for everyone else, all teleported to the middle of the skip a bit later. We proceeded normally after that though without any further teleports.
No, we had not skipped lupi.

Posted by: rafi.2304

rafi.2304

Did someone start Brie really early, and/or fail to push her into second phase?

c:

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

This teleport happens if the terminal in front of Brie gets destroyed.
Once Brie is pulled, different packs of mobs will start to spawn some distance away from the named terminal and move towards it. If you are not fast enough with getting Brie to 50% (most mobs will despawn then), ignore some of the remaining mobs once Brie is at 50% or simply have horrible damage and/or no clue what you are doing the terminal will get destroyed.
Another reason this can happen is if someone brings Brie <50% and then waits too far away from her. After some time mobs will start spawning again, most likely resulting in the terminal getting killed, everyone teleporting in a pack of 4 deadeyes and getting killed in <2seconds.

RIP game 2012-2014

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

I experienced a teleport in p2. It was a pug, we had not skipped lupi nor started Brie. I made it to Brie, activated cutscene. Was waiting for people to get there when I was teleported back to the middle of the trash run. I didn’t activate the console, was just standing there.