in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Effects.9437

Effects.9437

TSIA these dungouns rewards suck dramatically

Real Dungouns Reward GOLD

Posted by: YaHiKoDrG.3467

YaHiKoDrG.3467

Either fail troll is fail or you should check out the /r/guildwars2 on reddit or check out guildwars2guru…. ArenaNet has posted the reward system is getting reworked.

Effects.9437

Either fail troll is fail or you should check out the /r/guildwars2 on reddit or check out guildwars2guru…. ArenaNet has posted the reward system is getting reworked.

They need to reward gold for they’re dungouns

YaHiKoDrG.3467

The 26 silver the dungeons use to reward was plenty of money, the big issue is the diminishing return bug that effects players who run different wings or dungeons.

Posted by: McSneaky.9037

McSneaky.9037

The big issue is that only 1 story mode and 1 explore mode/path gave rewards worth the time/risk, but instead of improving the bad dungeons/paths that nobody played; they broke the ones that we enjoyed. Heaven forbid people get enough in-game rewards to remove the need to BUY diamonds – cant have that!

YaHiKoDrG.3467

the buffed the ones that people were speed farming(to an extreme) but that should get people running other wings to find another place to speed farm then that will get buffed/tweaked

Effects.9437

the buffed the ones that people were speed farming(to an extreme) but that should get people running other wings to find another place to speed farm then that will get buffed/tweaked

if people wanna speed run dungouns they should and farm for money, If ANet dont want people buying Gems with ingame money they should make gems cost 250Gold for 100Gems or Take out the ability to buy gems with ingame money. You cant take grinding or farming out of a game completely.

Posted by: Kana.6793

Kana.6793

if people wanna speed run dungouns they should and farm for money, If ANet dont want people buying Gems with ingame money they should make gems cost 250Gold for 100Gems or Take out the ability to buy gems with ingame money. You cant take grinding or farming out of a game completely.

You can just do different paths and you still make a decent profit.

I think people are trying to play this like GW1 too much. You can’t farm dungeons in a few minutes with builds that are borderline exploits any more. I doubt that was how they originally intended the GW1 dungeons to be played either.

It’s not just the gems that would be affected by over inflation, the tier 3 karma armour would become trivial and so would the commander books.

In GW1 people really had too much money and it needed a lot more gold sinks. Using ecto’s as a currency because people can’t hold more gold is ridiculous really.

I also think it’s a bad idea to take out the ability to buy gems with in game money, a lot of people do use this function.

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

They need to reward gold for they’re dungouns

GOLD ? For WHAT ? They need to reward items/skins/dyes/minipets whatever, gold you get doing absolutely anything, events, wvw whatever. I got enough gold already and I dont even try, just keeps coming and I keep spending it, atm I got decent amount of money and absolutely nothing to use it for. Only place I can spend it is Legendary wep, but I wont cuz the staff looks useless and pathetic especially for a necro.