Recipe: The Replicator

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: MFranco.9514

MFranco.9514

This is the most rare dungeon recipe on game, it says that drops from Tazza but she does not give loot.
It drops from Tazza or the chapion that almost no one kills (probably an explanation for the recipe be so rare in gw2)?
Se p1 is one of the most common “farm paths” and there isn’t many recipes, but the recipe stills the most profitable on game, almost the double of the second one most profitable.
So any dev. can confirm if the drop is on tazza? ty

Posted by: evanlegion.7680

evanlegion.7680

you need to kill the champ near tazza first

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

This thread comes up from time to time (search is broken, of course), but I believe people have confirmed that dungeon recipes drop from any champ in the path who drop chests.

As for Tazza, killing her champ friend does not cause her to drop anything.

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

Kuru is correct. Recipes can drop from any champ in the path. Doesn’t have to be the last boss.

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

TA is to my knowledge the only path where the recipe isn’t dropped by the final boss. I’ve collected a total of recipes of 11 recipes (including The Replicator) and the only one that wasn’t dropped by the final boss was a TA one. Every single person I know of that’s received a TA recipe also got it from one of the three legendary dudes (Leurent/Fyonna/Vevina back when she was a boss)

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

Maybe different rng drops for you? I have about the same amount of recipes (although I’m counting the ones that dropped more than once for me) and I do remember drops from other non-endbosses other than the TA path. In particular the two Creed recipes that dropped for me in arah p2. I have one that came from brie and one from a boss prior… can’t remember which boss though.

Posted by: MFranco.9514

MFranco.9514

Bukkerbruse, your recipe droped from the champion that is with tazza? by the way ty for the replies

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I’ve never heard of someone getting a recipe from SE p1 but I was coincidentally just talking with a few friends tonight about how they always kill Tazza + the champ together for a chance of getting recipe off the champ.

Idk, recipes are just way too uncommon for me to really know the answer.

It took me over 65,000 shards of zhaitan to get 1 single recipe from any arah path, and it was from the bloodstone shard in p4.

The only other recipes I’ve ever gotten were from end bosses except TA up which I didn’t notice I got until I checked my bags afterwards. Recipes I’ve gotten were AC p3, TA up, and COF p1.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkerbruse, your recipe droped from the champion that is with tazza? by the way ty for the replies

I got the recipe from Tazza back when she actually dropped loot. We didn’t kill Kaeyi either.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

I have got about 25 dungeon recipes and saw another 100 dropping, they all came from last bosses. I’d like to see a champ drop a recipe, because right now this sounds highly unlikely to me.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

When i got the recipe from TA up it dropped from Fyonna. It must be like that on all TA paths since the nightmare tree doesnt drop loot.

Dub.1273

Yeah, but in dungeons where the last boss drops loot?

Dub | [rT]

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Fyonna is the only ‘exception’ as far as I know. The rest of the recipe I got all from last boss.

Edit: Actually maybe the other TA recipes too. I think I got nightmare coil from the chest at nursery waypoint but so long ago I can’t 100% recall

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

operatives creed dropped from alphard for me. (Arah p2)

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Recipes drop from a key boss in each path. It just so happens that most of the time it is the last boss. For TA its leurent and Fyonna. I suppose you could consider them last bosses.

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

operatives creed dropped from alphard for me. (Arah p2)

I’ve had 7 Operatives Creed dropped so far and got them all from the endboss.

Dub.1273

I got 15 operatives creeds and all from brie, 7 stargazer pendant recipes from the jotun and a dozen colossus fang recipes, aside of a few howling king claw recipes and some random ones of dungeons I never play. All from endbosses. :x

Dub | [rT]

(edited by Dub.1273)

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

All of my recipes have been from the last legendary boss in the dungeon. TA, SE, HotW, CoF, Arah.

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

I always thought that every dungeon had 2 recipes, 1 that could be dropped from any path and 1 that drops from a single path. And the recipes can be dropped from any chest that you can see.

I could swear I picked up Vallog’s Demise from a random wooden chest off an elite in CMp3. But for sure, I got Husk of the Destroyer from one of the champs guarding the door after the carrier bit.

Only two I managed to get.

Dub.1273

Dungeons have two recipes for trinkets and one exotic backpiece to drop.

I would still like to see (as in screenshot or video) a recipe drop from a non-endboss in a path unlike ta/se p1.

Dub | [rT]

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

I never knew that dungeons had one exotic back piece to drop.

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Yea like spineguard of the north (CM p1), ghost eater’s hide (AC p2), prototype sheathe (coe something i forgot).

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Got 2 Replicator recipe, both from Tazza.

I also recently got my 8th Nightmare coil recipe, while my brother, who I run with everyday, got his first about a month ago, this just show how random drops are sometime.

Posted by: Mystical Potato.5834

Mystical Potato.5834

this just dropped for me last night.

Attachments:

Bukkebruse.2810

Today I got my second Tortured Root recipe and just like my first one it was dropped by Fyonna.