Recruiting a few more for small dung. guild

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

Hi, A while ago I put this group together to eliminate the need for pugs, but also not need an entire guild for getting good dungeons. It was working good, but not people are starting to not be able to play for a while because of exams coming up, making people not available to do runs.

I need to recruit 6 more people for a total of 15. I chose just 15 people because I wanted us to get to know each other, making it easier to run dungeons because we have worked together before, but large enough so we dont have to rely on each person to be online.

How this works: We have a Facebook group called “Balthazars Circle” (which is also the name of the guild I will be inviting you to. You do not need to represent the guild ever). You need to make a FB profile under your in game name and join the group. I post updates and dungeon run times each day. Every sunday I will post that weeks dungeon runs. All times are GMT, and you must live in NA.

Just leave a reply if you are interested in joining. I try to focus on the original dungeons rather than fractals because fractals is a really easy dungeon to get a PUG for now. You must be online most nights, unless of course you just cant get on for a vacation or you have something to do that night. There is a dungeon run on most nights, and I try to vary the times so everyone can get into a run at a time that is reasonable to them.

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

If you eat enough fiber is there a chance that you will grow into a large dung guild?

[SFD] – Maguuma

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

If you eat enough fiber is there a chance that you will grow into a large dung guild?

I want to keep it small. I want it to be so people can be more familiar with each other and work together and complete dungeons faster. I always wanted 15, but I never got around to recruiting the rest

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974