Red Iris Flowers

Red Iris Flowers

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

A little story.
I used to play alot of fps games like Halo Custom Edition, making maps, modding and such. Guild Wars 1 was the first MMORPG I’ve ever played and opened the doors to explore this amazing genre. Since I was so new to MMORPGs I had no idea how big the game was. I spent 2 weeks in presearing exploring every nook and cranny on my elementalist/ranger with my pet, loving every second of it. I was too afraid to talk to the npc next to the gate because he said if I proceed I wont be able to come back! During my many adventures to and beyond the wall I discovered the Red Iris Flowers. One day while I was hanging around in Ascalon a stranger noticed my level and asked me why I’m still here. He said this is just the tutorial and lots more adventures await on the other side. So I mustered up the courage to talk to the NPC and continued with my adventure. I was sad to discover that the whole area was in ruins after the tutorial so I decided to keep the one thing that reminded me of the beautiful Ascalon I left behind; the Red Iris Flower. The 7 or 8 years that followed, I kept adding red iris flowers to my collection every time I created a character or happen to pass by one in EoTN. About 6 months before Guild Wars 2 I met a friend. I was helping her complete her HoM in preparation for Guild Wars 2 when she noticed I had about 150 or so Red Iris Flowers so I told her the story. A few days later she came back to me with enough red iris flowers to complete a stack! And that is how I met my gf.
This brings us the the present day. After a long hiatus from fractals we decided to go back in after the expansion launched and guess what we find, a red iris flower in the middle of the ascalon fractal! We were heart broken to find that while we can interact with it, it didn’t let you pick up a red iris flower. If its not too much trouble could you please let us pick red iris flowers from it, we would be ever so grateful!

tl;dr please let us pick red iris flowers from the fractal

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by mugen.4763)

Red Iris Flowers

Posted by: Valentine.9732

Valentine.9732

You need to unlock the first tier of precursor crafting for Leaf of Kudzu to be allowed to pick it up

Burger – [Sx]

Red Iris Flowers

Posted by: Rikkado.7321

Rikkado.7321

It is part of a Legendary Collection and you need to unlock prior tiers to be able to pick it up, so you actually can! That was a really neat story btw +1!

Red Iris Flowers

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

:O omg really?? Guess I’m crafting a Kudzu! thanks guys!

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace