Reflects and Dungeons

Reflects and Dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Just putting some slopes on the floor would be enough to prevent iwarden to work at all.
See uncategorized fractal last boss(es).

It’s not the bumps there, though. It’s just that those golems count as the Afro guy’s minions. Wardens will only spin if they’re also near the Afrosura.

Reflects and Dungeons

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Its both reasons actually.
See last 4 harpy platforms.

Tested it long enough everywhere to know how terrain affects iwarden :/

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Reflects and Dungeons

Posted by: Tarnsman.8092

Tarnsman.8092

At this point I have pretty much quit using reflects and any other CC in my optional skill slots. I find it frustrating as hell that sometimes my skills work and sometimes they don’t cause anet has decided that a particular monsters projectiles can no longer be reflected, or they can not be immobilized, or whatever skill they want to randomly disable this week.

Reflects and Dungeons

FenrirSlakt.3692

At this point I have pretty much quit using reflects and any other CC in my optional skill slots. I find it frustrating as hell that sometimes my skills work and sometimes they don’t cause anet has decided that a particular monsters projectiles can no longer be reflected, or they can not be immobilized, or whatever skill they want to randomly disable this week.

Well, that’s easier than remembering what monster have unreflectable stuff, I suppose.

Reflects and Dungeons

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

Literally the last four times I have taken mesmer in to low-man Arah p2’s (some on stream as well ….) wardens have bugged out. I love playing mesmer but I’m absolutely sick of the class being so screwy and causing wipes.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Reflects and Dungeons

FenrirSlakt.3692

Literally the last four times I have taken mesmer in to low-man Arah p2’s (some on stream as well ….) wardens have bugged out. I love playing mesmer but I’m absolutely sick of the class being so screwy and causing wipes.

Some bugs take so long to get fixed (or acknowledged) that sometimes it feels like the game is in some sort of open beta or something. And instead of fixing things, they also break something else, too. I wish they would revert that change that made the iWarden able to move.

It would not be so insulting if they hadn’t promised us since December that they would take care of it in the feature patch.

Reflects and Dungeons

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Some bugs take so long to get fixed (or acknowledged) that sometimes it feels like the game is in some sort of open beta or something.

Nah, games in open beta usually have active developers and engage their community.

It’s more like the game is in the life-support phase of software development. It’s not a priority for developer/customer service resources, only the bare minimum to keep it alive as a revenue stream.

They had the realization “Reflects are broken and OP in certain cases”, but rather than fix the issue by making reflect damage reasonable and consistent, they slap on a band-aid and just break the mechanic so that players have to guess whether or not their skills will actually work the way that they’re supposed to.

Such lazy. Much sad. So annoy.

This pattern of taking the easy route and breaking mechanics more vs. fixing the broken mechanics doesn’t make me very hopeful.

God I love this game, but it is so mismanaged…

Reflects and Dungeons

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

Some bugs take so long to get fixed (or acknowledged) that sometimes it feels like the game is in some sort of open beta or something. And instead of fixing things, they also break something else, too. I wish they would revert that change that made the iWarden able to move.

At this point, I’m pretty sure that Anet is not capable of even reverting the change without breaking something else (probably some other aspect of the warden).

It would not be so insulting if they hadn’t promised us since December that they would take care of it in the feature patch.

• We were told in a forum post that it would be fixed in the feature patch.
  • Anet posted a blog about the feature patch which advertised that the warden is finally fixed.
  • There was a livestream thingy about feature patch which highlighted the warden fix as something to look forward to.
  • The patch notes of feature patch stated warden was fixed.

And yet the warden was not fixed (instead, it was even more bugged!). After all that, Anet obviously didn’t even bother to spend 5 minutes testing their changes.