Reliable Post-Patch Raid Comps

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: The Tee Why.4807

The Tee Why.4807

It’s been roughly a week(ish) with the balance patch, as everybody knows, this has shaken up a lot of builds and such. People have cleared raids this week but there has not been a whole lot of structured discussion about what people have found(post-patch) that works well, there’s a lot of talk about mirror comp, but not much else.

I run a smaller guild with my officer and we have been attempting to set up for our very first raid, we were planning on the 7-2-1 comp, since it works well with our current roster and the remaining spots would not be too difficult to outsource, straight up mirror comp would not be fun for us to set up with our group. We are not looking for speed clears, we are simply looking for clears with comps that might not be getting as much attention as the meta comps.

My question to the community is, what have raiders been able to have success with this week? Have you guys had to change your comps drastically? Have you tried your pre-patch comps and still had reliable kills? We’re looking for any and all non-mirror raid comps people have had success with.

Edit: I have seen the qT updated benchmarks, and am looking for serious replies only please.

Leader of [iLL] iLLuminatriots. | Gate of Madness

(edited by The Tee Why.4807)

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

I hear 4-4-2 still kinda works you just lose about a minute of dps. I rly wouldn’t go for a 7-2-1 comp anymore after the changes. Not only will quickness be bad (which will always be the case in non mirror comps), but might will be terrible as well since soi only transfers a single stack of might now (srsly anet?).

So yeah, if you rly don’t wanna run mirror I’d at least go for the 4-4-2 comp.

Posted by: Ging.6485

Ging.6485

I have a few comps I want to try out, my problem is that few people play Condi PS and Condi Engi which are basically my solution to condi issues with my ideas.

And people who do play Condi Engi… don’t know how to play it properly.

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

9 Thieves 1 magi Ele super stable comp….

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

I have a few comps I want to try out, my problem is that few people play Condi PS and Condi Engi which are basically my solution to condi issues with my ideas.

And people who do play Condi Engi… don’t know how to play it properly.

Have you considered condi ranger? It’s fairly easy and fun to play.

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

We had 2 chrono, 2 druids, 2 PS, + DPs
Two group composition.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

We had 2 chrono 2 druid 2 PS + 4 dps for almost every encounter except matthias where we had one extra ele healer.

The DPS were either Engy (power for KC, condi for rest), ranger condi, DH, ele.

We ran condi PS for VG with the DH in subgroup too to ensure might reached 25. So I guess that’s a thing if you wanna play condi PS still (which can’t solo stack 25 might).

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN