Remove Cutscene Popups in Dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lambros Augustus.6594

Lambros Augustus.6594

Please add an option specific to the player they can tick to skip cutscene popups in dungeons as it breaks immersion and is somewhat annoying. Yes COF has great cutscenes but having played through it countless times, prefer just being allowed to fight enemies.

I don’t begrudge someone wanting to watch a cutscene, so they can stay that way but I will be happy to tick my little box and not get paused while running to press escape to get back to running.

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Watching cutscenes should be impossible to skip the first time that you go to a dungeon, but for the next times, there should be an option to “never re-play a cutscene in a dungeon”.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

But then I’ll never be able to level my alts
Seriously though they could have at least put them right after/before certain encounters, not right in the middle of trash skips. I’m looking at you Arah p3, getting a bugged cutscene and instantly dying to spiders is no bueno.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Not going to happen unless anet sells it as a “convenience item” in the gem store.

With things like this not being changed after all this time, I start to wonder if anet really does like to annoy players as much as possible.

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I don’t see why they have cutscenes in explorable mode in the first place. I thought that was the entire point of them.