Remove dungeon bugs?

Remove dungeon bugs?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Exactly. It would totally make the encounter faceroll and ruin it. You would not even need to wall lupi to reliably avoid necrid traps and barrage.

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Another solution could be cover the entire room with the arah p1 jotun fire ring spell. If you try to wall lupi, you ded!

Honestly, sounds better than a lot of the proposed fixes.

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Yeah, what I hope for, is to remove definitely exploits as jumping over map, and to bring back lupi so avoiding him by insta killing is not an option anymore, so it still keeps it status as being one of the toughest in game soloable bosses.

Remove dungeon bugs?

spoj.9672

Fixing 1shotting lupi is not possible without ruining the boss or removing ground targetted/manipulated reflects. Or i suppose they could change where the projectiles spawn from on his model. If they increase its spawn height then WoR on wall wont work anymore.

Remove dungeon bugs?

zengara.8301

It really seems like that the last thing to do, is simply reworking the actual skill on reflecting. I have nothing on programming, but is it possible for A-Net to only focus on the skill and make it simply ignore reflect and keep moving towards ground/target without disroubting anything else that the boss can do or cant do?

Remove dungeon bugs?

spoj.9672

That would ruin the boss. Like i said the only option is to change the projectile spawn place. So it cant be completely covered by reflects. All the WoR on wall is doing is making sure that every single projectile is reflected.

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

Just let lupi shadowstep to the middle before doing his aoe.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

Remove dungeon bugs?

zengara.8301

then you dont even need to dodge/block his aoe, he shadowsteps away, you are in a palce his aoe cant reach/wall and then he shadowsteps back. Kinda makes phase 2 really easy.

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

anet watched the trio tourney and was like “no team wiped at lupi?! time for a stealth buff”

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: Noir.3241

Noir.3241

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT AREANANET, WE USED TO DO IT LEGIT, BUT SINCE YOU MAKE NECRID BLAST HITS MELEE, ALL WE ARE GOING TO DO NOW IS 1-SHOT! GG ARENANET, TYVM.

Haaa!! you didnt see that comming!!! Next patch loctuses start using necrid blast too!! Dodge this nOObs!

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

It’s not rocket science. Make the walls of the arena untargetable! Like many walls are!

Remove dungeon bugs?

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

anet watched the trio tourney and was like “no team wiped at lupi?! time for a stealth buff”

I actually laughed

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”