Reporting "Kick player" abuse (fotm/dungeons)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It might be a necro, but nothing has been resolved.

The only logical explanation to have 2/5 players being able to remove the entire party is that and leave it in place for so that they just don’t care.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Posted by: All That is Left.7806

All That is Left.7806

This is what necro mains have resorted to nowadays: necroing posts on dungeon forums

Thats just what this game seems to be nowadays. Screw having choices in classes and builds, the fanbase doesn’t deserve or appreciate that aspect. This game should have just been a WoW clone.

(edited by All That is Left.7806)

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

You do not appear to understand.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I wish the dev had implemented a “Refuse to kick” button, so the group has an option to cancel a kick request. That way I can protect the one being kicked for no good reasons, instead of trying to get rid of the kicker and cause confusion.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I wish the dev had implemented a “Refuse to kick” button, so the group has an option to cancel a kick request. That way I can protect the one being kicked for no good reasons, instead of trying to get rid of the kicker and cause confusion.

Upon requesting a kick, the entire party is transported into a new instance.

The party spawns in Court of the Mists. Here they are expected to quickly and quietly take their seats pending the beginning of a formal hearing. Each party member is called forth, one at a time, to give their account. They are then cross examined by the appointed representatives of each respective party member.

The Court adjourns for a period of 15 minutes before bringing out expert testimonies. These range from “LFG Griefers”, to “Dungeon Soloers”, to “Forum Personalities”. Following expert testimonies, a 10 minute recess is taken before the Court officially rules in favor of or against the proposed Kick.

The party is then held for an additional 30 minutes pending the processing of official paperwork. The party then takes an Asura Gate leaving the Court of the Mists, one at a time, each taking care to retrieve their personal belongings/gear from the security claim at the exit.

Since transport from the Court of the Mists is a Tyrian State funded gate, it takes 500% longer to load into the instance than normal. Upon their return to their instance, (plus or minus the proposed kick-ee), the party is left to reflect upon their actions and recent events.

They draw the logical conclusion that content should ideally be run with friends, Guildies, or not at all

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I shall thereby surrender.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids