(Restricted) CoF P1 5:49 [REN]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

Citadel of Flame path 1
17th May 2015, game build 48555
Restricted time 5:49

Guild – Dark Renegatus [REN]

Mesmer – Minigrump (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBRTI_cJAAo&feature=youtu.be)
Ele 1 – Leo (character name is Leos Xz Dash) (No PoV)
Ele 2 – Java Barista (No PoV)
Thief – Phantom (character name is Abystro) (PoV to be added in the next 24 hours)
Warrior – Lum (character name is Master Bokchoy) (No Pov)

best run 2k15 time deffo can’t be beat. may as well not even try folks. i am definitely the best mesmer NA and EU and not a scrub at the class.

serious note, just a regular run we recorded just so that way the current cof p1 record wasn’t blank. and not mighting on the last boss really killed our time by like 10 seconds.

(edited by Minigrump.4961)

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Approved.

I assume your character name is also Minigrump? And does Java want a different name for his account? Also if you have a guild website I can add that to the guild group.

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Approved.

I assume your character name is also Minigrump? And does Java want a different name for his account? Also if you have a guild website I can add that to the guild group.

Their guild website is: http://darkrenegatus.enjin.com/

Minigrump.4961

Yeah character is minigrump. That is java’s character name as well, since i cant remember his account and cant get on in game to check

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

Congrats

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

lol the admins are going to have a good time for the next few weeks.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

This should be unrestricted since they ported the npc to the gate at the start, which obviously is an exploit.
Also i am pretty sure that it was not intended by anet that a mesmer can just run through the tunnel with the fireballs before the fireballs appear and just port the teammates to his position.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

(edited by Lendruil.9061)

Posted by: BlackDragon.3752

BlackDragon.3752

no offense but at the first 2 seconds you can alrdy realise you never played mesmer in records :P

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

This should be unrestricted since they ported the npc to the gate at the start, which obviously is an exploit.
Also i am pretty sure that it was not intended by anet that a mesmer can just run through the tunnel with the fireballs before the fireballs appear and just port the teammates to his position.

Oh so witty, keep comparing everything to a jumping puzzle please

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

Now that you mentioned exploiting, they split up at the acolytes so their HP wouldn’t scale up like it usually does for a 5man party.

Am I doing this right?

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Minigrump.4961

no offense but at the first 2 seconds you can alrdy realise you never played mesmer in records :P

none taken. if you could not tell by my post, i know i suck at mesmer xD we just needed someone for portals and timewarp

BlackDragon.3752

well you casted mantra before dungeon start :P

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

well you casted mantra before dungeon start :P

So this is actually an issue, since the timer should have started when he cast the mantra, which was before the video started going. Technically we shouldn’t approve it in this form because of this, although I think looking at the video it really wouldn’t have mattered for the time so it’s probably fine.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Thats what ive said aswell. The mantra has no effect. He could have easily cast it a minute later.

BlackDragon.3752

y i dont think it matters just wanted to tell him for future but in future records with that shouldnt be approved imo no matter what

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Minigrump.4961

didn’t even realize i had the mantra charged >_< but oh well, making sure i don’t since my team and i are practicing for a much better time and a much smoother run (currently going for the all time)