Reward Issues

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: LaoShin.2986

LaoShin.2986

I would like to ask what are the statistics on rewards in the following:

Fractal Level 30 to 50.

Level 60 to 80 Dungeons.

World Bosses on the lvl 60 and up Maps.

I have observed that even though there is a stated RNG, how is it that high level fractals do not yield high level rewards?

An example is the rate in which ascended rings, armor chests, skins and so on do not yield as much. This has been a long running occurence which at times can be surprising for those who do these runs on a daily basis.

Particularly Fractals from 30 and up. I had asked my friends to run a tally on how often any of them get any of the more rewarding items. Here is what we have noticed over a period of 5 days running level 49. Note that rewards considered “rewarding” are ascended items, fractal weapon skins. Considering that ascended rings are rewarding even though many who run alot of fractals accumulate rings this is still by opinion a “reward”.

Day 1 Fractal 48

Player #1 None
Player #2 None
Player #3 Ascended Ring
Player #4 None
Player #5 Ascended Ring Infused

Day 2 Fractal 48

Player #1 Ascended Ring
Player #2 Ascended Armor
Player #3 None
Player #4 None
Player #5 None

Day 3 Fractal 48

Player #1 None
Player #2 Ascended Ring
Player #3 None
Player #4 None
Player #5 None

Day 4 Fractal 48

Player #1 None
Player #2 Ascended Armor
Player #3 None
Player #4 None
Player #5 None

Day 5 Fractal 48

Player #1 Ascended Ring Infused
Player #2 Ascended Ring Infused
Player #3 None
Player #4 None
Player #5 None

These players are itemized specifically and not alternately random listed. Also, each of these players are at Fractal Reward Level 48 and above.

I would like an opinion as to whether this is worthwhile or if it requires more days of fractals to really validate the current reward system.

If in fact this is an isolated “bad Week” I am currently in the process of doing a calculation over a period of 3 weeks.

It is just in my opinion that every player should be rewarded at higher level fractals. And when I say rewarded I mean a considerably more exceptional reward

This opinion applies to dungeons too.

(edited by LaoShin.2986)

Reward Issues

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

We need a search option on these forums.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Reward Issues

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

We need a search option on these forums.

Would be too confusing for new players.

Reward Issues

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

What the first two replies are trying to say: Go back through the first 5 pages of this forum. You’ll find at least 4 threads with the same complaint, and even a few spreadsheets compiling droprates from a large sample of fractal runs. Look at the FractalsScience link in Veckna’s signature for the most complete dataset I’m aware of.

Don’t wanna? I’ll summarize:

Fractal rewards are kitten

We’ve been trying to get something done to balance this out, but don’t hold your breath.