Reward for higher than 30 fractals?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Varielle.9074

Varielle.9074

On GW2 wiki, it states that possible rewards for daily at lvl20+ are ascended ring, infused ascended ring and a fractal weapon/

For 30+ onwards grants a chance to get infused ascended ring & fractal weapon.

It seems like the rewards for level 40+/50+/60+ fractal and so on get the same rewards as lvl 30+ fractal. If that being the case, what is the point of doing these fractals aside from the extra challenge?

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

There’s no point.

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

The only reason to go any higher is for a higher chance at getting fractal weapon skins (debatable).

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Frankly, half most of those levels arent even supposed to be played yet, and its debatable if lvl 40 is supposed to be played. Right now I’d say they kept the 30-39 lvls for the increased fractal weapon droprate, perhaps the 40-49 too. But once the higher levels will really be released, I expect them to add more rewards, aside from the claimed higher drop rate of exotics.

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

Frankly, half most of those levels arent even supposed to be played yet, and its debatable if lvl 40 is supposed to be played. Right now I’d say they kept the 30-39 lvls for the increased fractal weapon droprate, perhaps the 40-49 too. But once the higher levels will really be released, I expect them to add more rewards, aside from the claimed higher drop rate of exotics.

40 AR already makes lv30-39 a complete joke in terms of boss/agony damage, so i’d guess 40-49 is “meant to be played”, even though 45 AR lets you survive most of the attacks aswell and now they’re adding at least 10 AR with this patch, which will make 40-48’s agony also go down to 1%/tick if i’m not mistaken.

I hope they give us better rewards for doing higher levels very soon and unlock 50++ already. I’m sick of playing lv48 with complete newbies who should be doing <lv20, but instead kitten up 48 pugs with their longbow ranger. With 55 AR, you will have pretty much every possible bad player join 48 groups, because agony will deal almost no damage…

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

It’s debatable because how it might problematic to survive jade maw agony for some parties.

Agony at 40-49 will deal 6% dmg of your max hp with 55AR.

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Those fractal weaps…. not even once.

I have the pistol, and I am never, ever going to equip it, or skin it over anything.

Period.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

You should put the pistol on your Engie for when you do TAFU runs with pugs.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/