[SUGGESTION] dungeons story mode soloable

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Anet was able to make Arah story mode soloable, why not make all the dungeons story mode soloable too? Dungeons are an important part of the personal story, it fleshes out DE members and this convo in arah makes so much sense:

Caithe: One more thing. We have to thank you for bringing us back together.
<Instance owner>: I don’t know what I’ve done.
Caithe: You have led—by word and by deed.
Caithe: Without your example, they…we…would never have reunited.
Caithe: I tried to force them. I was wrong. You have restored us.

This idea happened when one of my guildmates was begging the whole guild to do Sorrow’s Embrace story mode, after he got a group (me included obviously) and finished it I felt satisfied with knowing the lore.

Dungeons are sadly dead, at least give us the option to experience story mode. Thank you.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

And here again:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guild+wars+2+story+solo

Sry garcialak for copying. ^^

If the story modes are too hard for you, you’ll be too weak a.k.a. bad.
Just take a friend with you then and you will see it’s easy as kitten. I soloed some of them and duoed the rest because I don’t like it to play alone.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

(edited by Vinceman.4572)

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

When leveling up my Daredevil a few weeks ago I soloed every story mode while being around the intended level (30 for AC etc).
Story modes are ridiculously easy, the only challenging one is probably CoE, but if you learn the mechanics its easily doable.

And if you really want to find a group, there are usually more story-related LFGs than explorable-related LFGs

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

I think it would be fair , change the story mode dungeon for be soloable , but the problem eduardo is simple: arenanet doesn’t care about dungeon , dungeon have a lot problem and bug that are the same in 3 years and they didn’t do nothing , they wasted all the potential of dungeon. Sometimes i try to do some paths , but you have to wait a lot for find a group and i saw ppl in the lfg wait even 30+ minutes for find ppl for the story paths….

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

And here again:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guild+wars+2+story+solo

Sry garcialak for copying. ^^

If the story modes are too hard for you, you’ll be too weak a.k.a. bad.
Just take a friend with you then and you will see it’s easy as kitten. I soloed some of them and duoed the rest because I don’t like it to play alone.

nah, its just that I never tried to solo them, didn’t know they were that easy XD

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

nah, its just that I never tried to solo them, didn’t know they were that easy XD

If you not even tried, why you made this thread?

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

They’re not soloable?

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

They not were designed to be solo’d. Which, at the time was fairly accurate since the average player was not capable of clearing Story instances without a decent party.

A few years later, we have better consumables, better gear, and Elite Specs that make Story modes (and a lot of Exp Modes) more easily completed even by a solo player.

(edited by savacli.8172)