Sellable fractal hero chests - intended?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

I remember when you could’ve sell your Balthazar back skin and later it was fixed I’m suspecting that this is also a bug so if I was a tp speculator I would buy bunch of them and list them for hundreds of gold.

Posted by: IXIDOR.6278

IXIDOR.6278

Rule 1 of TP Speculator Club: Share your Speculations in a Forum… Smart move. But if you try to regulate the price to your benefits with this post.. well played

Autistic Roleplayers [rP] – www.tinyurl.com/VanHammesYT

Posted by: Hazar Stonefist.7968

Hazar Stonefist.7968

Doesn’t seem buy-able anymore…only gives me an error when trying to buy.

Posted by: Bawi.9541

Bawi.9541

Rule 1 of TP Speculator Club: Share your Speculations in a Forum… Smart move. But if you try to regulate the price to your benefits with this post.. well played

I don’t think that any post on this forum that was even remotely connected to the TP was a genuine question/advise, ever.

Ele / Guardian

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

This has been patched, they’re account bound now and boxes on the TP are being sent back to their owners.

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

kinda sad. i dont like these golden skins (no mist trail effect), so they’re ugly for me and hoped i could make some moneymoneymoney

they also drop from 1-20 daily fractal chests so pls dont tell me about prestige

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

ya just patched 11/4 update . You can still get them once you beat level 50, for 20 pristine relics each.