Selling final boss in Arah Path 4 spots.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: xmasGhost.3280

xmasGhost.3280

(Closed, information can be attained through in game mail if you want a run.)

If you are one of those people who have trouble getting a decent party or getting past Simin, never fear. Fate is at your service. (US only)

We specialize in Arah Path 4. The way this service works is, first we run Arah path 4, past all the priests and priestesses, to the Bloodstone end boss. After we have established that the dungeon is in a place capable of being cleared easily we leave the party and invite you.

Upon entering, you may check to see that everything is to your liking and that we are indeed on the bloodstone fragment and if it is, you send the gold. After you send the gold, our esteemed leader will guide you through the dungeon to the boss and your completion of Arah path 4.

Whenever we have open spots, we auction off the open spots (up to 4) and the top 4 prices will be taken and we can schedule runs if needed. So meaning one day, you can get a spot for cheap and another the price would be higher. Bid is open until we finish Simin or a bit after depending on the circumstances. No promised prices are made unless it is an adequate sum. Send in game mail if you would like information or a scheduled run.

(edited by xmasGhost.3280)

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Or if you want to actually get a group and completion for free, post in this thread.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

xmasGhost.3280

Well that was 28 days ago, you never know if you can get reply’s. I’m not forcing anything on anybody.

(edited by xmasGhost.3280)

SynfulChaot.3169

Well that was 28 days ago, you never know if you can get reply’s. I’m not forcing anything on anybody.

Original post was. Still gets updated frequently with new players showing interest. I may be arranging a group there, myself, within the next week.

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Honestly I can see why people would pay for it.

I pugged it the other day and it was a nightmare. We had to have 2 people drop party and bring in a couple friends for simin because they didn’t have the necessary DPS.

Took probably 3/4 hours to complete and honestly I could have just paid 20 gold for completion and then made it back spamming path 1 CoF over 2 hours and save 1 hour total.

Anet make Rev great again.

xmasGhost.3280

Original post was. Still gets updated frequently with new players showing interest. I may be arranging a group there, myself, within the next week.

Last update was 2-3 days ago for the eu server. Last update was 9 days ago aside from that. This is for NA players and also most people on that page post thing’s they are doing and there isn’t much of people actually actively putting them together. What we are doing is getting you path 4 completion that is quicker than an Arah run for a price.

Posted by: Izuna.5307

Izuna.5307

Keep up the good work

SynfulChaot.3169

Last update was 2-3 days ago for the eu server. Last update was 9 days ago aside from that. This is for NA players and also most people on that page post thing’s they are doing and there isn’t much of people actually actively putting them together. What we are doing is getting you path 4 completion that is quicker than an Arah run for a price.

If I don’t get a run in tomorrow, I will arrange a run for those that want to actually complete the content instead of buying it. And I will use that thread to do so.

xmasGhost.3280

If I don’t get a run in tomorrow, I will arrange a run for those that want to actually complete the content instead of buying it. And I will use that thread to do so.

Good job organizing that run through that thread yesterday. That sure seemed to work out for you.

SynfulChaot.3169

Good job organizing that run through that thread yesterday. That sure seemed to work out for you.

Haven’t posted yet as I want to get a time that will work for a majority of players first. If you like, I can keep this thread apprised of the status of the free group.

Posted by: WannabeHero.5489

WannabeHero.5489

Haven’t posted yet as I want to get a time that will work for a majority of players first. If you like, I can keep this thread apprised of the status of the free group.

The OP is offering a legitimate service for gold, and here you are hijacking his thread, shame on you.

Izuna.5307

The OP is offering a legitimate service for gold, and here you are hijacking his thread, shame on you.

i like you

SynfulChaot.3169

I am not hijacking. I am pointing out a free alternative. Nothing more and nothing less.

Posted by: WannabeHero.5489

WannabeHero.5489

I am not hijacking. I am pointing out a free alternative. Nothing more and nothing less.

All you needed to do was make a new thread, nothing more and nothing less. Instead you hijacked this thread.

xmasGhost.3280

All you needed to do was make a new thread, nothing more and nothing less. Instead you hijacked this thread.

Thank you.

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

Who in their right mind would pay gold to gain a spot to complete a dungeon. Arah being a hard one at that. Anyone who has completed Any path in Arah will know the amount of pure joy and sense of achievement is not the same by others carrying you to the end.

And here I was thinking why people are crying about the lack of end game content.

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Who in their right mind would pay gold to gain a spot to complete a dungeon. Arah being a hard one at that. Anyone who has completed Any path in Arah will know the amount of pure joy and sense of achievement is not the same by others carrying you to the end.

And here I was thinking why people are crying about the lack of end game content.

Not everyone feels the same way you do. People do buy these runs.

If people want to buy it, then fine, it’s not like the dungeon master title means kitten in this game anyway lol.

This man is offering a legitimate service, whether everyone wants it or not, I dont think he should be derailed for it.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Hoyvin.3241

Hoyvin.3241

it’s not like the dungeon master title means kitten in this game anyway lol.

Not when you can buy it from this guy, no. It’s worthless. You don’t see it as a problem?

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Not when you can buy it from this guy, no. It’s worthless. You don’t see it as a problem?

They’re going to nerf it eventually anyway.

I mean, look at the CoF P1 final boss. Use to be a DPS check as well, but now you can just ignore the fight mechanics and burn the boss down.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Hoyvin.3241

I mean, look at the CoF P1 final boss. Use to be a DPS check as well, but now you can just ignore the fight mechanics and burn the boss down.

I don’t disagree that the effigy is a joke now, but dumbing it down for the masses and then selling runs for the rest isn’t the answer.

ComeAndSee.1356

I don’t disagree that the effigy is a joke now, but dumbing it down for the masses and then selling runs for the rest isn’t the answer.

Arah isn’t a dungeon you want to sit there and farm. It’s a hit and run.

Hoyvin.3241

It is if you want the gear.

Posted by: dispear.5063

dispear.5063

If you have to pay gold for your dungeon master title, you might as well stop playing. what is the point anymore when you are just buying accomplishments instead of actually playing the game and having the satisfaction of achieving something moderately difficult.

(edited by dispear.5063)

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s getting nerfed in 6 days; don’t waste your money. Just wait and do it then.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

Running missions for gold was a solid means of making money in GW1. I’m glad to see someone trying the same thing here.

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast

ComeAndSee.1356

It is if you want the gear.

Yeah, once you get the gear you never want to walk in that dungeon ever again!

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Yeah, once you get the gear you never want to walk in that dungeon ever again!

Heh.

Posted by: Zershin.9628

Zershin.9628

Running missions for gold was a solid means of making money in GW1. I’m glad to see someone trying the same thing here.

Exactly this

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

I like to do dungeons myself for fun & content challenge but I have no objection of others doing clearing services as long as it’s legitimate. I’m pretty sure that if Anet feels it’s not legitimate, this thread & others like this one have been locked long time ago. They brought their “infraction” hammer very fast, just in case you don’t know.

The more you try to derail a legitimate thread like this one, the more childish you are regardless how “gentle”, “kind”, “considerate” you are trying to appear.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

Posted by: Nijjion.2069

Nijjion.2069

Just seems like an easy way to scam people you send them the money and they just kick you anyway. Even if they are ‘legitimate’ you can never be too sure about this type of thing.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

You cannot be sure of anything in life except death.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Lipin.7529

Lipin.7529

Seriously, if you dont like to pay for runs, why bother about those who want to.

Posted by: Yaptap.7945

Yaptap.7945

If you have to pay gold for your dungeon master title, you might as well stop playing. what is the point anymore when you are just buying accomplishments instead of actually playing the game and having the satisfaction of achieving something moderately difficult.

So true, while I’m not against selling spots for speed runs or clears, I feel that titles like “dungeon master” are trivialized by such actions.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I would not go as far as punishing this behavior, but I don’t think these posts should be allowed in the official forums.

I’d rather keep GW1’s stance on running to locations and rushing missions:
- Not supported, neither forbidden.

If they ever add a proper LFG tool that allows a line of free text on entries, then they could use that in-game.
But imagine if people started making posts to sell runs in the forums.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Just bought a run off of them. It was well worth it. Thanks again guys!

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Posted by: shambo.3842

shambo.3842

I think the people behind the game need to ask them self’s, if having content in the game that needs to be sold to complete, is worth having in the game?

xmasGhost.3280

I think the people behind the game need to ask them self’s, if having content in the game that needs to be sold to complete, is worth having in the game?

This word “need” you use. Nothing is “needed”, only wanted. And we as a Mercenary guild provide it. Similar to how you “need” Trahearne in order to slay the elder dragon Zhaitan.

Posted by: shambo.3842

shambo.3842

This word “need” you use. Nothing is “needed”, only wanted. And we as a Mercenary guild provide it. Similar to how you “need” Trahearne in order to slay the elder dragon Zhaitan.

quit trying to justify something that is wrong. of course its not needed nothing in this game is needed, we don’t even need to play it. but when you have a game mechanic that is so broken that you need people like you, it needs to be reevaluated or fixed to work as intended.

by the screen shots above my first post by some guy who bought his dungeon master title from you. it looks like you use a 4 heavy 1 Mesmer group. it that needed to complete this? or can anyone use any class they want to get past it?

Izuna.5307

quit trying to justify something that is wrong. of course its not needed nothing in this game is needed, we don’t even need to play it. but when you have a game mechanic that is so broken that you need people like you, it needs to be reevaluated or fixed to work as intended.

by the screen shots above my first post by some guy who bought his dungeon master title from you. it looks like you use a 4 heavy 1 Mesmer group. it that needed to complete this? or can anyone use any class they want to get past it?

Sigh people’s logic there is nothing wrong with selling runs if it was this thread would have been shut down as you see it hasn’t obviously its not wrong. Also if you actually read the screenie you see we do it normal but we have three mesmers two warriors quoted directly from me.

xmasGhost.3280

Actually we don’t necessarily run 4 heavy 1 mesmer. We run whatever we want. And I don’t see what is wrong with being a mercenary. Tell me where it says that being a mercenary is “wrong”. And assuming that people “need” us is also wrong.

Posted by: choigreywolf.7496

choigreywolf.7496

For those that don’t wish to “buy their title” I sugest you look to another post titled"arah vets doing arah runs" these guys teach peeps on how to run the arah dungeon and such. P4 they run quite often, took us about an hr and a half to complet. Anyhoo that’s a suggestion. To the merc guild I give you props, that is a good idea to get gold from the lazy folks that don’t wish to learn the paths. Good luck guys and hope y’all get some nice profit

Vladdamier-80 guard/ Knarled Scar-80 necro

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I can understand people wanting to buy a run through Arah, and logically that means there’s a service for it. I’ve never found Arah to be any fun, it was a pain, pure torture. And while I did beat it legitimately, I should probably recommend people skipping it in any way they can.

But the game’s way of paying for these services lends itself easily to scamming. You have to mail people your gold, and hope they come through with their end of the bargain. I have no doubts the OP’s intentions are honest, but I would advise a bit of caution to anyone thinking of buying any sort of service from players in this game.

As for the “pride of conquering Arah” part. I didn’t feel any pride at all after making it through. Its that same pride you feel after going through an alley and having random people beating you with random objects along the way.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Kimeni.2509

Kimeni.2509

Fantastic, excellent initiative OP and friends. I love it when players create content like this.
And to those of you annoyed about this… You must have a stroke at the mere mention of Eve Online. I personally am too lazy to farm gold, but some people find becoming a tycoon incredible fun (I can see the appeal), and being able to hire mercs to work for you is also winning at a game.

Posted by: choigreywolf.7496

choigreywolf.7496

Idk why peeps think arah is painful, but then again it is time consuming. I personally enjoy the dungeon. its one of the few dungeons that you can’t spam 1 ability 100 percent of the time. Anyhoo, if peeps want to pay gold for that’s cool. Grats again to the mercs that thought up an easy way to making money :-)

Vladdamier-80 guard/ Knarled Scar-80 necro

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

The fact this has to be done to begin with speaks volumes on how badly the dungeon needs rework. Simin (sp?) needs to be entirely redone. Group after group fails and now we have this. Great.

Posted by: Diy.5296

Diy.5296

This post is from over a month ago, someone just randomly revived it from the dead. The OP is probably not even offering this service any more and people just need to let the thread die again.