Share This! - Tired of beeing kicked!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Bloody.2089

Bloody.2089

Hey guys,

The title says all

It is only an example and some information are in the video description.
The endboss of path 3 was a problem because of grast (look video description).
My character view is in the last video (i have some parts).
I´m low ap and new so i´m a noob….because a lot of ap = elite.

Pls watch and share this, so I hope that some ppl would change their opinion.
I do not critisize “speedruns”. I only talk about lfg and use the lfg/talk about the ppl who can you find with the lfg.

One of the small elite team who isn´t affected by idiocy.

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

I´m low ap and new so i´m a noob….because a lot of ap = elite.

We all know AP is a direct reflection of how good you will perform in a dungeon, even tho you can’t actually get AP trough dungeons, seems logical right!
But yeah, people are kittened, they just see other people demand certain things in their LFG and copy it without actually knowing why.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

So all this shows is you can solo the easiest boss in the path at range so she only do a poison spit every now and then.

How many times did you die to the small spiders or kholer or any of the burrows or trap part.

Im not against playing with low levels, but this dont prove much mate
and about kicking at end boss becouse grast the npc who almost always refuse to get out of combat so you can pull boss and have his protective shield is indeed a kittenty move.

bladex.9502

So all this shows is you can solo the easiest boss in the path at range so she only do a poison spit every now and then.

It also shows he knows the mechanics of the boss/dungeon, unlike many players that kick low levels, but die on said boss because they simply don’t know what to do

Posted by: Laar.5476

Laar.5476

Share this post with at least 13 people before Tuesday and you will receive the Dungeon Master title!

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

I would still kick low levels just because they lack damage massively, generally newer players have a lesser understanding of mechanics (2kish AP) so I can understand why they get kicked. If you compare the kill times of the video to lv 80 ones it is much, much slower

Bloody.2089

How many times did you die to the small spiders or kholer or any of the burrows or trap part.

and about kicking at end boss becouse grast the npc who almost always refuse to get out of combat so you can pull boss and have his protective shield is indeed a kittenty move.

I did more than the queen….and I won´t answer the rest of your questions, because you didn´t understand me, so it doesn´t make sense to answer, sry!

Bloody.2089

I would still kick low levels just because they lack damage massively, generally newer players have a lesser understanding of mechanics (2kish AP) so I can understand why they get kicked. If you compare the kill times of the video to lv 80 ones it is much, much slower

yeah but if you rly want to have a good time you shouldn´t use the lfg right?^^

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

The reason people kick low level/ap player is because they do less damage and are more likely to be unexperienced. Your video disproves neither the one nor the other.

So I don’t really see the point.

Linken.6345

I did more than the queen….and I won´t answer the rest of your questions, because you didn´t understand me, so it doesn´t make sense to answer, sry!

Why people die on the spider queen is the small adds she got with her at start ,something you seem to have cleared once before this fight.
+ they have 5 people and most of the probabely meleeing so might get dubble spit on the ground killing them quickly.

Its nice that you can solo it but under such a controled situation alot of people would be able to solo her at range since you dont have to worry about being immobilized in poison spit.

(edited by Linken.6345)

Posted by: IllegalChocolate.6938

IllegalChocolate.6938

If you need to filter for AC of all dungeons, I got news for you.

Posted by: Tuthan.3250

Tuthan.3250

Posting a video of you solo the spider boss when it’s not moving and you just range from afar doesn’t tell how good or bad you are.

Normally when joining a pug group, people post “Exp” or “Relaxed” run. If you join an exp group and you don’t know the whole thing very well, people might get frustrating and kick you. If you want to learn about the dungeon, you should join relaxed run or make your own run, then nobody will kick you.

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

Clicking buttons is too hard. Better just kill her without keyboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_XhuIbTRw4

Oh and btw… if all the lvl 42s on LFG were equipped with rare gear up to their level, the damage wouldn’t be so bad. Actually after Anet messed up the downscaling, they can sometimes reach higher stats and just as good damage output. The problem is… most of them wear basic armor 20+ levels behind, they also lack experience.

Bloody.2089

It would be nice if ppl watch more than the spider queen part and it would further be nice when ppl stop critisizing the way how i did it.

I´m still new and want to make clear that the most ppl don´t need lvl 80s for ac lol.

My opinion is that if you rly want to get fast through ac ppl should know how to play their classes and skip a lot. The most ppl who kick <80 do gravelings and Kholer, i think that´s not rly a fast way for this dungeon.

I don´t know how much time pugs need for ac with an 80s party, but I think it´s about 10 minutes/path (+/- 2-3 minutes) and i´m sure that i can reach the 10 minutes with some ppl under lvl 80 (except p2) too.

Further i think some of the best elite gamers alive who got nothing more than the pixels and watched only the spider video needs a message:
I don´t care – the path was already done

Bloody.2089

Clicking buttons is too hard. Better just kill her without keyboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_XhuIbTRw4

Oh and btw… if all the lvl 42s on LFG were equipped with rare gear up to their level, the damage wouldn’t be so bad. Actually after Anet messed up the downscaling, they can sometimes reach higher stats and just as good damage output. The problem is… most of them wear basic armor 20+ levels behind, they also lack experience.

For this i have a story:
Last time I was AC path 3 and we were on the big burrows. We had 1 ele lvl 80 and i skipped forward to the 2 burrows at the end of the room. My 2 burrows were faster down that the first burrow which was damaged by the ele and the others (it´s rly true) so i had to get back to the grp and kill the last (2nd)

I know it´s only 1 example and not all 80s ele are bad.

But I have to agree that the dmg isn´t that bad because of the scaling.

bladex.9502

It might have been better to just initially link the burrow solo, because it actually shows your DPS is pretty much as high as the average 5 man pug group

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I don’t get the point of kicking people who are doing dungeons designed for their level range.

If you want 80’s, specify it on your LFG. Don’t go kicking people when you’re not specific.

It’s kind of outrageous that dungeons designed for a leveling experience are being monopolized by gold farming and in turn the new players, lifeblood of any game that wants to keep healthy populations, are barred from doing dungeons until they hit 80.

In fact, it’s actually worse, because you’re denying them the opportunity to learn good dungeon habits early by running with people who have already run the dungeon. Now you make them solo map completion all the way to 80 and then are surprised when they don’t know a single thing about how dungeons are done at 80.

This cancer is only getting worse as the months pass by. Fractal 50 LFG now looks like “ELE/ELE/WARRIOR/GUARD/THIEF ONLY” pretty much 90% of the time when you can get a sub 25-30 minute run with far more formats than that. Necromancers and rangers, and even MESMERS — who are actually meta-- are being excluded from participation by morons who just behave like sheep.

There’s not a single MMO that’s recent which behaves as stupidly as people in this one. Not in FFXIV, not Wildstar, not WoW. Any and all classes participate at all levels of content without stupid discrimination.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

The downscaling, I often park my ele at the Ashford wp and there is a skill point so when I see a lowbie killing it, I usually help. Before the changed downscaling, lvl 80 just evaporated the npc, now it feels more like negative dps. But if I buff the lowbie (fury and might from blasts), they kill the npc real fast.

Lowbies lack traits/dmg modifiers but their dmg isn’t that bad when buffed.

On other hand, OP, most lowbies are learning the class (even high AP accounts) and they are more likely to do mistakes. If the account is low AP, the chances the player is learning the whole game is very high and he’ll more likely do many mistakes.

While it’s super annoying to get kicked from party (my low AP alt account gets kicked a lot on joining a party), I understand why people do that. And imo, joining a party with requirements the player doesn’t have, it’s kinda disrespectful and a sign the person doesn’t even bother reading lfgs/party chat, which I personally see as a big problem. If I lfg for lvl 80 and you’d join with a lowbie, I’d kick you too.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Bloody.2089

Bloody.2089

I can´t edit my posts lol – there is always an error….

Bloody.2089

The downscaling, I often park my ele at the Ashford wp and there is a skill point so when I see a lowbie killing it, I usually help. Before the changed downscaling, lvl 80 just evaporated the npc, now it feels more like negative dps. But if I buff the lowbie (fury and might from blasts), they kill the npc real fast.

Lowbies lack traits/dmg modifiers but their dmg isn’t that bad when buffed.

On other hand, OP, most lowbies are learning the class (even high AP accounts) and they are more likely to do mistakes. If the account is low AP, the chances the player is learning the whole game is very high and he’ll more likely do many mistakes.

While it’s super annoying to get kicked from party (my low AP alt account gets kicked a lot on joining a party), I understand why people do that. And imo, joining a party with requirements the player doesn’t have, it’s kinda disrespectful and a sign the person doesn’t even bother reading lfgs/party chat, which I personally see as a big problem. If I lfg for lvl 80 and you’d join with a lowbie, I’d kick you too.

My AP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0HbJ6wn8k

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Have you ever considered you are the exception, not the rule?

Nova [rT]

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

My opinion is that if you rly want to get fast through ac ppl should know how to play their classes and skip a lot. The most ppl who kick <80 do gravelings and Kholer, i think that´s not rly a fast way for this dungeon.

You should distinguish between record run and casual daily run. Both Kholer and Champ graveling drop champ boxes, hence why people kill them. Extra 5 seconds for a champ box are worth it. Plus after killing Kholer you get WP, which is useful in some paths.

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

You don’t need to prove your AP to me, if I lfg for lvl 80 and you bring lvl 80, you are welcome in my party.

Or he could be trolling.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

Video game players are people. Not every person in this world is nice, u will ocassioñally meet a d/bag. Of course if you meet too many of them every dingle day, then theres a saying to that;)

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Of course you don’t need an 80 for a lower level dungeons. Though, your videos didn’t really help your cause.

For one, you had extremely good gear for your level which is not the case for most low level players: you had rare quality gear with offensive stats, offense runes, and great sigil choice. I honestly cannot say I have ever seen a ‘noob’ as well prepared as you. Even in friend/guild runs we have the lower level’d mate run greens or something economical since he’ll end up growing out of it.

Second, you had very controlled environments especially in the Spider Queen fight. No baby spiders, no fire breathing walls, and you just chilled in the back shooting from a range. You were also soloing, which intuitively would seem harder, but you didn’t have to look out for the mistakes of other. You hid behind your summons and NPC’s as well which is smart, but they held a lot of aggro making fights easier.

Honestly given your playstyle I wrote this off as a veteran player making a secondary account to show off (hence the low AP but seasoned technique).

Bloody.2089

I found a way to do this w/o the lfg-system so can´t be kicked anymore XD.

I would write it in my first statement but i can´t edit my posts (always an error) XD. Sorry for that.

There are the burrow videos (you watch only the spider and critisize, maybe the dmg statement would be better if you watch those) btw:

Posted by: cthaeh.2168

cthaeh.2168

So, basically you’re saying that if there are lowbies in the group, they will range spider and the fight will take >2min?

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i got second account, obviously low AP on it
did story mode so i can open path
opened dungeon, posted LFG, got kicked because of my low AP……..

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Posted by: OnizukaBR.8537

OnizukaBR.8537

I’m leveling my mesmer only doing Paths on AC and Manor, i just make party with titles like “P1, anyone welcome, lets have fun” never got kicked , never, and the runs dont take that long, on AC i usually kill spider before advertasing and on Manor just reach the Barn, and as a mesmer i can use portal to help party members who have difficult on some skips (like the bandit cave on manor )
Now if i try to join an exp of course i will get insta kicked, and you know why people often want level 80 ?? Not because of experience, but because of broken downscale, let me explain:
A level 50 with level 50 gear will do just fine on AC. Now a level 65 on level 50 gear will get killed in 1 shot. People who are leveling often dont keep the gear level the same as his level, and the downscale system dont care about it, so if you are level 65 using level 50 gear your gear will get downscaled to oblivion.

Posted by: Dro.1047

Dro.1047

“i’m tired of beeing kicked from groups that don’t play with ppl under lvl 80”

I think this video show exactly why they kick you : bad rotation, no dps=useless

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Pretty much this!

While his rotations and dps are still bad, he is playing a lot lot lot lot lot better than the average underleveled player we are carrying through AC if we are in a good mood.

I can understand the frustration of being kicked as a decent, underleveled player with low ap but the reality is new players being useless almost all of the time in these runs.

So OP, your videos and comments are worthless because you are not representing the majority of underleveled players.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

(edited by Vinceman.4572)

Bloody.2089

Hm ok now I have the view of “elite players” and “non-elite players” but the problem is that the players who critisize me have the wrong criterion. I´m sure that Goku for example don´t pug a lot or do dungeons with other classes than ele ele thief warr x. Yeah you can fast do dungeons and you can play on a high level but there is a line between i´m bad as kitten and play longbow ranger with 2nd weaponset longbow and I can finish a path in a good time because I know the class and the mechanics (maybe not perfekt but very well). You should look at the videos (all of them not always only the spider queen -.-") and set another criterion. I know that the strong elites like Goku or his follower say wtf noob uninstall etc. but maybe take a look on it from another side like I said. Stop the extremes! There is more than the worst and the best. We always critisize players who wants to play good, who spend time in beeing better but we hate it when some ppl come who play like a tank and stay always range. There is no motivator for them when you flame them down. I know it´s not rly the maintopic but it´s worth to discuss!
It isn´t that hard to say:
You did well but there are advices to do that better instead of “you are kitten”
You should motivate the players who wants to play good and you should´t scare away them, you should be happy that new players want to this way for dungeons, but you showed that you can´t do this so maybe you are worth to be ignored.

To topic again, I showed that it is possible to do the dungeons on their level-cap and that is a fact. Btw I always joined “fun grps” and got kicked.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

To topic again, I showed that it is possible to do the dungeons on their level-cap and that is a fact. Btw I always joined “fun grps” and got kicked.

It always has been — that’s how we did them in the first place eons ago when the content was new :-P

If I were you, I’d stick with low-manning with friends. PUGS is Swedish for AIDS (fact), and this game is a lot more enjoyable when you don’t play the dingleberry lottery and avoid those obnoxious pieces of poo.

Linken.6345

These showed your skill alot better then the first video mate, and people usualy watch the first post then make a comment they dont scroll through to see if OP left another post half way down the page.

Sad part is not many of the people who kick you will ever see these skills since they do it before the run start right?

Bloody.2089

Yes they do.

I can´t put the videos in the topic because of an error when I want to edit it that´s the problem =(

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Problem isn’t some people can solo this , problem is most, AT LEVEL 40, cannot..

Understand we have -plenty of lvl 80 people- joining in groups with 800-1500 AP still with masterwork and rare trinkets, without runes or sigils. Without ANY clue whatsoever about mechanics.

I see you wearing full rare armor, rare weapons with major sigils and runes effectively making you as strong as most people running with ascended gear in AC. but most people at lvl 35-45 still use masterwork of fine gear they got from drops or story…. most of the time a mix of stats not focussed on power or any build. You ran pure fire wih pyromancer’s puissance which is the most powerfull trait line for elementalists,

I congratulate you on your run, but I will not open my LFG’s now for people with lower then 80 level.

I do 1 carry a week to keep in touch with how I started and to remind myself of errors and fails in paths, and to teach people… I die sometimes on my glass level 80 elementalist because I sometimes forget most of the people I carry are using ranged only, do not support and sometimes know nothing of the mechanics, even after we tried to inform them cause they do not speak English….

This experience makes my level 80 EXP runs enforcing level 80 still.

And Yes: I do kick people from my lvl 80 EXPerienced party for popping Oozes or doing nothing, or ranging….. or failing to do what should and could be expected of the class… Thieves not giving stealth during the run, or only stealthing themselves,
guardians just eating poison at the spiderqueen without a wall of reflect,
both apply to mesmers for that matter…..

I expect warriors to carry empower allies and PS, and rangers to have spotter….
And I do take necro’s and expect them to carry 3 or 4 wells (bindness will be a huge bonus)….
Ele’s should heal, speed up and might/fury stack…I am gratefull for people blasting the fields….
These things happen in most +5k AP groups, I just do not require the AP’s:

Still I ask mostly for “FullRun L80 EXP” I get good groups 50-65% during the week and 20-25% in weekends… The remaining groups are either not so capable or just noobies trying to get carried. I am without mercy when people do not -TRY- to pull their weight… I kick people for running pure ranged sets (LB/SB rangers, Staff/Scepter Guards/ and occasionally a Rifle/LB warrior, I am very tolerant to people saying or admitting they do not know and I’ll kick when I notice they do not want to react or change if we try to confront and/or help them. I kick AFK-ers, people who do not know where to go, people not listening (NPC’s jumping over trigger spots and people refusing to walk back a small distance are gone if they do not react to my requests/ or demands if they ignore my request.)

Maybe I sound elitist, I have ran AC & COF 1000s of times and TA, COE and SE hundreds of times maybe more, if I combine the paths, and I know I’m noob in some area’s of the game as well (Arah, HotW and CM I seldomly run and consequently I suck at all 3, though experienced at playing dungeons I am only dimly aware of most mechanics…. leaving me noob with 19.5K AP in those 3 dungeons. This also shows the reason I igore AP as a criterium) I ran HotW p1 regularly in the 1st year of this game, and CM rarely, I ran Arah only a few times (mostly story to finish my story line), I have dungeon master and am dones with the skins from the night dungeons, and am over half for Arah and CM. (which definately doesn’t make me a 1st-timer… in those dungeons as well)

I have the dungeon sets to run Arah but I rarely do (even though I like the dungeon)… Mostly because I do not feel I’m experienced enough for EXP group and find the errors of open groups annoying… Maybe my personal expectancy should be adjusted….. but I write my LFG’s to get what I want…..

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: Zention.1849

Zention.1849

I am deeply sorry for my ignorance, but what is your point?

What exactly do you tend to accomplish with these videos?
AC is the first dungeon available for players with lower-levels, so doing it at your level isn’t that much of a big deal.

I don’t mind lower-level players in my party, as long as the LFG doesn’t say otherwise. But, if clear “rules” are stated / made in the LFG, I request others to abide by these rules.
So you getting kicked for not following these rules isn’t sth to get upset about.

For your run. You’re playing with tactics which were specifically made for this particular encounters you’re facing. So you’re not doing anything new or good which would justify your toxic behavior in your comment section, below your videos.
Also your “rotation” is practically not existent whatsoever.

However, the important thing is YOU having fun.

Greets

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto

Bloody.2089

My toxic behavior? Lulz! You should read the comments of sesshi and his strange friends they were flaming/attacking first I only defended myself and tried to make clear what I wanted to say and what they did wrong in their arguments.

Yeah I didn´t understand the point with “rotation” the problem is i had only fire spec so why should i go in water for bow etc? It´s not rly clear for me.

My point was first that ppl said to me you can´t to AC with low-lvls they kicked me always (I didn´t join the “lvl 80 zerk meta”-grps, I joined normal grps without any rules in lfg).

But now another problem appeared and I want to make clear that there is more than bad and optimized gameplay. “The line between”. Sesshi and these special types of persons have often a wrong criterion when they watch some vids. Sesshi explained me that they want watch only optimized gameplay and that´s ok for me but to slag someone because they think they are better isn´t rly the best way to communicate I think. I said some reasons to Sesshi on YT for the advantages of tolerance and better communication. But maybe we should make a new thread for it. I don´t know^^. Discussing on two different platforms is a little bit lavishly.

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Warning: Incoming wall of text.

Whether you’re a seasoned player playing on an alt account or a player who’s done a lot of homework on the game I can say this for sure, you are the exception.

I’ve been in the same since the headstart, and never once have I seen a player that’s as well geared for your level nor been as disciplined in their technique for being a ‘noob’. Yes, there were some sloppy moments, but we’re human and those’ll happen. And I agree on the whole rotation note. With the most recent re-design of the trait system you would have only had access to one Spec. So there is practically no advantage to swapping out of Fire once the fight started for you. In the earlier verisons of the game we would have been able to get a full bar or minors in up to 3 trait line.

To your point? Yes, the content can be done with a non-80. Heck, the content is designed to be playable as a non-80. Why do players want 80’s only runs? For the most part it’s faster. At 80 we have access to better stats (even when scaled), full selection of skills, and all our traits.

The biggest issue we run into currently is that the player base has been flooded with new/returning players the past few months due to the announcement of HoT. However, there’s still that player base of veterans that have been year since Day 1 (or Day -3 for us headstarters). So while there are new players running around trying to figure out how the game works there are also veterans tapping their foot impatiently waiting on them to catch up.

Back on topic though, there are generally 3 issues we run into when it comes to players in LFG/PUG parties:

• Not wearing proper equipment. Don’t have to be berserker (at least not for me), but at the very least please bring exotics. For lower level players make sure that your gear is as close to your level as possible.
  • Not familiar with the encounter. The problem here is that it seems rather difficult for players to speak up when it comes to not knowing the content. Again, the game is 3 years old so we most players are familiar with the techniques and route for most dungeon even at the slightest level. Some won’t mind trying things a different way, but if no one speaks up the team assumes ‘the norm’ for the instance they’re running.
  • Not following directions or not communicating. This point ties to the previous but at a deeper level. Talk to one another, speak up when something is unclear or roles are uncertain. Be flexible when the group is struggling. If someone asks you to [do this] and it seems reasonable, comply. Otherwise, constructively offer a counter-suggestion or ask why the suggestion was made in the first place.

Being level 80 helps with the first and third point. For the most part 80 characters are already running exotic and have enough skills/traits to where they can be flexible in their builds. 80 or not, anyone can suffer from the second point.

Why are kicks so frequent for lower levels? Because most players are impatient and want to get the content done as fast as possible. Yes, there are low-level gems out there that excel at the game, but those are too scarce to reliably trial in a run. Thus, most players want to better their odds of a good run and just pick up 80’s from the get-go.

Posted by: Zania.8461

Zania.8461

My reasons to kick a player:

1) Not obeying LFG.
2) Actively trying to be annoying/destructive.

The LFG comment is there for a reason. If you are not willing to read it, or choose to ignore it, you are not being considerate (to say the least) and I don’t want to be in the same group as you. Just because you do not agree with LFG description (for whatever reason) does not mean you can ignore it.

However if the player does not violate the LFG description (and not being overly destructive), it’s up to the rest of the party to make it work.