Should I Prepare to be Disappointed

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

So after 5 months of fractals being the Worst in RNG BS, will tomorrow be another month of disappointment? Currently fractal weapon acquisition rate are a hot topic with no comment being made. I just want to know if I should hold my breath or not.

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

I’d say the only real way to get any sort of reply is to everyone spam into 1 of the topics so it has hundreds of replies with each person involved in that topic also message the support team or something. That way SOMEONE will have to see the sort of reaction this dungeon is having on the players. Personally it’s infuriating me more than it is enjoyable. I did enjoy my 1st 2 or 3 runs of the dungeon, after that, it became a chore. When I decided I wanted the dagger skin and have ground for it with having over 100 pristines, I can safely say this dungeon has become the worst dungeon in the game. Even worse than cm and se. I run the other dungeons because I don’t feel obligated to do them and so I do it for the fun of the game. I HATE running fractals but I will never get the dagger skin if I don’t keep wasting my time on this dungeon. Even if I do keep grinding fractals, it seems I’ll still never get the skin. Fk this dungeon. I hate that I’m going to be forced to go back in again and again until I get this dagger I hardly want anymore. I am going to go back in though because I’ve already wasted so much time that there’s no point not to go back. It’s pretty much I’ve already blown my life savings, what’s another 500 dollars going to hurt?

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

And I am. What is the Dungeon team doing anyways?

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

they made a new awesome dungeon

molten lava facility

play it its so dawm fun.

on the other note: grinding for skins is good.

People complain about grind in game. Atleast this game grind does not gate you from newer content. infused rings drop like crazy at fract 20. Although fractal skins are difficult to drop, who cares. This game is always about not limiting the player from playing. You shouldnt mind that fractal rng for skins are horrible. That is part of their manifesto

although this game fractal rng is bad. Wow raids are so much worse.

Posted by: BulletNG.7069

BulletNG.7069

Yeah I wouldn’t expect anything to be happy about anytime soon concerning RNG. Although be happy about all the other content they’re giving you.

Dawn of Dementia [DUI] – Yak’s Bend
Formerly: Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

molten lava facility

play it its so dawm fun.

The dungeon team did not make Molten Weapons Facility, the Living Story Team did.

loseridoit.2756

molten lava facility

play it its so dawm fun.

The dungeon team did not make Molten Weapons Facility, the Living Story Team did.

either way. I love the dugeon

Posted by: JungleNin.8379

JungleNin.8379

molten lava facility

play it its so dawm fun.

You missed the point.

loseridoit.2756

molten lava facility

play it its so dawm fun.

You missed the point.

the dungeon team is not bothering to fix fractal skin rng because they really do not care that much about it?

Point already taken because fractal weapons are just skins. Anet didnt say there isnt a grind. Anet mention there is no gear progression.

Fractal Sking RNG is working as intended

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Face it, FotM gimic is over, they got everyone in there when it came out because they wanted us in there, the thought of good drops/skins etc, everyone flooded to it, now the gimic is over, they ignore it, the drops in FotM lvl 20-30+ have been bad for along time now,

Hell look at tonights update, they still did not address the masses of zerker war’s running threw CoF in mere minutes…. don’t expect anything for FotM.

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

You can blame the living story content for it, I’m just glad the darn thing is over. Now maybe they can start reworking on dungeons/fractals, I’m still waiting for challenging content. Or they could just do some other story content that will last another 3 months.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.