Should be Arah exp. more rewarding/time consuming than the others dungeons?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

I havent tried all dungeons yet , only 5 of them, all paths in most of them though, so may be i lack the complete information about this but i feel Arah is one of the most time consuming. I wont use the word difficult, despite i could. So… i was wondering the following, shouldnt be Arah the most complex and time consuming but the most rewarding of whole set of dungeons?
Arah difficulty decrease as you repeat it and some points, even the most hated boss in game gets doable by pugs with more or less effort but still keeps being challenging and require time to be invested on it.
If the original idea was that all dungeons had the same difficulty… it never happened and it seems it wont happen judging all changes and result we had been seen lately. Since legendaries require same quantity of tokens but from different dungeons or certain armor sets with certain stats can only be found in X dungeons,is it not a bit unfair for those who have to grind the most annoying dungeons??

Lets assume that some dungeons should be more difficult/time consuming than others, i like the idea, well Arah is the final dungeon, where you kill Zhaitan in story mode, i expect from it to be challenging, nothing less but i expect a higher reward for my effort, no doubt about it

Arenanet guys you NEVER wont be able to set all dungeons at same difficulty level. titanic, fruitless and futile effort, and if you are not trying it, why are you making some players work harder for same reward than others??

Conclusion is, at least mine, leave some dungeons more challenging than others, but increase the reward of it, i expect from last dungeon a real challenge but real reward too…not useless blue stuff and same badges quantity than those who make free runs at citadel of flame…

Posted by: Flippetized.2657

Flippetized.2657

The way I see it, the harder and more time consuming a dungeon is, the more worth its rewards have. So people will be more impressed looking at your character if you had the Arah gear than if you had the CoF gear, because the Arah gear had more worth to it.

Posted by: iTrinitron.9301

iTrinitron.9301

^ That’s exactly how you should see it. I am not impressed when I see a character with full CoF gear.

Riyah | Henge of Denravi

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

Impressions only go so far. Arah armor is hideous on most characters. When I eventually do get that armor I will never wear it. This is something I liked in GW1: Armor and weapons showed you knew how to make money, titles showed you were dedicated to the game. GW2 feels like they tried to merge the two.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

Dont get me wrong, i do appreciate the respect and approbation from strangers in internet but you have to understand some people ( i would like to think that the most) have a pragmatic point of view.

Legendaries or titles should remain for bragging rights and e-honor, armors or crafting should remain on the useful side of the game