Simin, Priestess of Dwayna (Arah P.4)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

The sparks have rather erratic behavior, where they will refuse to enter the prison. This, obviously, is a problem — if the sparks get to enter on whim because of bad AI, then the boss heals at will and the group can do nothing about it as she won’t reappear until sparks register into the prisons.

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

They are quite manageable if you know what you’re doing and have good teamwork and tactics.They aren’t nearly as difficult to handle once you know how. The only singular problem I’ve had with sparks is sometimes you loose aggro and they return to their position for no apparent reason.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Zenith.7301

You didn’t read the post. It’s not about managing them. It’s about them standing in the circle and not being imprisoned…..

Stop lecturing people you haven’t even played with.

Fay.2735

You didn’t read the post. It’s not about managing them. It’s about them standing in the circle and not being imprisoned…..

Stop lecturing people you haven’t even played with.

I apologies if my post came across as lecturing this was not my intend. All I was saying is that I’ve seen a lot of people complain about the sparks yet from the experience we’ve had with the fight we’ve had no serious problems positioning the sparks once we got hang of the fight (other than the above mentioned random aggro drop).

We’ve done the fight with some less experienced players (With that I mean who don’t know the fight or players who simply got confused with it) who tended to just run around the statue and hope for the best and al though this can work the position the sparks need to be in is quite precise and this is what makes it tricky. It takes some practice to get right.

I was trying to point out that you might want to adjust your tactics so they go into the circles with less problems without giving away anything specific because I like for people to try to figure it out for themselves (more rewarding). Which is why I kept my reply short but simple.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

(edited by Fay.2735)

Zenith.7301

We’re not running around the statues. Hodgkins and Detha and AC don’t bug out for people, for example. Giganticus Lupicus doesn’t bug out with Randall not starting his encounter for many people.

But there are some people for which it happens. We’ve cleared this path many times before. It’s just obnoxious when you get the runs where the sparks don’t want to cooperate, whereas in other runs it happens just fine.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Fay.2735

We’re not running around the statues. Hodgkins and Detha and AC don’t bug out for people, for example. Giganticus Lupicus doesn’t bug out with Randall not starting his encounter for many people.

But there are some people for which it happens.

I didn’t mean you were running around the statue like headless chickens as such I meant that you need to get the alignment practised. It makes a huge difference, Trust me we struggled a lot with it initially but the more we did it the easier it gets and since then we only had the random aggro drop causing issues.

As for there being a proper bug we didn’t experience it if there is but from what you described it sounded like the same thing we had trouble with initially (Much raging on our part).

(edited by Fay.2735)