Sinister Armor Chest Addition?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: soakman.7539

soakman.7539

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if the Sinister stat set will be added to any of the ascended armor chests dropped in fractals.

I JUST got a Malicious Ascended Helmet Chest from a lvl 49 run, and at first I was extremely excited because I’m outfitting my engi in Sinister ascended gear and this is a condi stat chest (mostly).

But to my dismay, there were no Verata’s Helmets listed as an option. I checked the wiki and it doesn’t seem to be in any of the chests as of now.

Is this going to be added, or is this an stat set that won’t make it to the chests?

It seems silly because it is no more powerful than any other stat set. And to pick a helmet that is sub-optimal seems like a huge waste of a free ascended piece. None of my alts are really interested in the stats offered… though I could maybe go for the Condi/Pow/Vit or whatever if I had to.

But I want to hold onto the chest if the stat set was just overlooked and will be added later.

Any clue? Has this happened before with other stat sets?

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

They havent added any of the new stat combos to ascended chests. So its unlikely.

Posted by: Phil.7903

Phil.7903

I contacted support some time ago with similar question and their reply was pretty much no

Posted by: soakman.7539

soakman.7539

Thanks. That’s good to know.. now I have to decide whether the extra stats on a celestial piece is worth picking it over a carrion piece. Any advice? It’s probably going to end up on my ele or necro (since damask is so expensive).

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

I’d take a dire or rabid piece and give it to my necro. For wvw.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Dire light armor for Triple Troubles Celestial is easier to pool from all healing, condi, and defense boxes so I would wait until your condi set is finished first.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Sadly, I doubt that Sinister stats (or Nomad’s) will be added to those chests. They are “exclusive” content to Dry Top and Silverwastes, and are probably intended as a hook to keep players playing in those areas.

Keeper’s stats is a possibility though, unless ANet decides to reintroduce it at some point down the line.