Skilled Players

Skilled Players

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

All the skilled PvE players in game are gone due to light weight content.

We’re left with PvF players, who are better at bragging about their current ban on their alt account and leaving one liners in the player fail thread.

Skilled Players

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Skilled players left the game because they couldn’t play tanks/healers like in other games where they were carrying bad dps.

Regretfully.

Skilled Players

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Sure, give us some examples of these ‘skilled players’ who left, Im intrigued

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Skilled Players

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

I like the forums. I don’t like playing the game (for now). Luckily for me, the forums are accessible from my web browser.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Skilled Players

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Luckily for me, the forums are accessible from my web browser.

What is this sorcery!

Skilled Players

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Luckily for me, the forums are accessible from my web browser.

What is this sorcery!

I know! I thought I would have to log into the game to use the forums, but I was wrong!

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Skilled Players

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Dontain was truly an insurmountable loss.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Skilled Players

Posted by: mahariel.4981

mahariel.4981

I suppose you can’t argue the PvF meta is stale, we’re always getting brand new bads coming along.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) | [LOD]
Morrï Mahariel | Serah Mahariel | Morrï
A bunch of amateur solos from yours truly

Skilled Players

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

All that’s left are the hardcores, hoping we get thrown a scrap of content worth playing.

Skilled Players

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

RIP dontain neva 5get,,

http://youtu.be/H6SAPzcn2jc

Skilled Players

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

RIP dontain neva 5get,,

http://youtu.be/H6SAPzcn2jc

“does anyone know if this build still kinda works or not? ?”
> “it never did” (posted a few seconds ago)

lol. you barely see the truth that early in the comments

(at least he knows what combos are)

(edited by Acerola.6407)

Skilled Players

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

I was the second ivar’s champion in the world (Shiara was 1st one xD). That’s one of the most hardcore achievements that a PvE could get in any MMO 2 years ago. That’s something that takes 6 months, week after week, leading one of the most elitist groups of 12 players through the hardest raid (4-5 hours) in order to suceed for the title (random info here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ost_Dunhoth – You need to complete the raid in 24 different ways for the title).

I don’t like to brag (usually), but i’m sick of the assumption that pug community is bad in gw2. I am a PUG like 99% of my time playing gw2, and i am skilled here or any other MMO that i played before.

There will always be bad players, bad attitude players, bad leaders, random people (or even friends) forcing you to use a certain build. That’s not why I left other MMOs to come here. I came here because in GW2 you can be what do you want… and yet suceed. It seems the majority of the players are now used to do zerker runs, zerker builds, zerker yadda yadda. That’s not why I came to gw2 and I’m pretty sure that’s an issue of the game (I don’t mind if you are zerker and you don’t like my statement. The game was designed and sold as a place where you can choose your build and yet work perfectly in any dungeon).

I’m playing GW2 daily, several hours per day, with different builds. My main is a Warrior using Bow and a condition damage/duration armour set build. That’s not common, i know, but it works for me… pretty well. I’ve seen groups of 4 zerkers trying to clean some trash mobs in Arah and wipe extremely fast, and thats why they skip the monsters in the next attempt. Here with my condition ranged build? I soloed that trash pull in their face.

Skilled players are still playing GW2, what is wrong is the way the dungeons are designed:
- Skipping should be impossible, kill to advance.
- Selling dungeons should be not worth.
- Zerkers should wipe more often against bosses than a balanced group.
- The dungeons are way too much exploiteable, get a group of hardcore testers and make them test the dungeon before it goes live. I bet they can find a lot of fails.
- Increase the reward for long runs. TA Aether should give more gold, CoF should give less gold.
- Tweak the enemies. Anet, you need to have a bit of common sense, how is Caudecus so hard for a fresh lvl 40 player? The enemies there are hitting insanely hard, and the point that they can 1shot players at 20m range is not helping. Caudecus should be easier, CoF should be harder. Crucible of Eternity is perfectly balanced right now.

P.S. Wasn’t my intention to write all of this… but seriously, i’m sick of how a good game is creating such a bad habit in it’s community of players.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

(edited by Elrey.5472)

Skilled Players

haviz.1340

That’s the case right now. Similarly skilled players in balanced group wipe less often than players playing full glass cannons.

- The dungeons are way too much exploiteable, get a group of hardcore testers and make them test the dungeon before it goes live. I bet they can find a lot of fails.

What would they do with all those testers without any programmers/designers?

Skilled Players

Elrey.5472

What would they do with all those testers without any programmers/designers?[/quote]

Well, beta-testers can work in different ways. I’ve been doing it myself in a couple of games before.

1: By double checking –
With this approach, the programmers create some content and ship it in a beta client. The group of testers try it hard and fills a list with specific information of the bugs/exploits/problems of the tested content and send it to the programmers. The programmers fix everything and ship another beta client to those same testers and 2-3 new testers (new perspective). If there is not bugs, the content is ready to go live, if we find any big bug/exploit, the content is yet delayed to a 3rd beta client after the proper fix.
2: By working together with the programmers. Often i was playing with a Dev (years ago) where he could just get inside my dungeon and trigger specific events or stop some others on the fly. As example it could freeze a boos and make him inmune to hits, or give any possible buff/condition to the enemy. That way we as a duo tested so many possible strategies of what could happen if a boss is rooted near a corner, or trying to exploit the boss by having him perma-stunned or even perma-slowed to make kiting enemies easier while aggro was controlled. That gave that dev really accurate info about the fight, despite that he created it. The dev couldn’t know what i’d try in next attempt, that’s why he needed someone else for his tests, and I was always giving really weird strategies to try. Why did it work? because those “weird” strategies were never in the table, the dev was naive thinking that a player wouldn’t even try something like that. A fix was provided before someone tried it on live.

Skilled Players

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

What would they do with all those testers without any programmers/designers?

Well, beta-testers can work in different ways. I’ve been doing it myself in a couple of games before.

1: By double checking –
With this approach, the programmers create some content and ship it in a beta client. The group of testers try it hard and fills a list with specific information of the bugs/exploits/problems of the tested content and send it to the programmers. The programmers fix everything and ship another beta client to those same testers and 2-3 new testers (new perspective). If there is not bugs, the content is ready to go live, if we find any big bug/exploit, the content is yet delayed to a 3rd beta client after the proper fix.
2: By working together with the programmers. Often i was playing with a Dev (years ago) where he could just get inside my dungeon and trigger specific events or stop some others on the fly. As example it could freeze a boos and make him inmune to hits, or give any possible buff/condition to the enemy. That way we as a duo tested so many possible strategies of what could happen if a boss is rooted near a corner, or trying to exploit the boss by having him perma-stunned or even perma-slowed to make kiting enemies easier while aggro was controlled. That gave that dev really accurate info about the fight, despite that he created it. The dev couldn’t know what i’d try in next attempt, that’s why he needed someone else for his tests, and I was always giving really weird strategies to try. Why did it work? because those “weird” strategies were never in the table, the dev was naive thinking that a player wouldn’t even try something like that. A fix was provided before someone tried it on live.

I think he meant that GW2 does not have Dungeons programmer/designer since Robert Hrouda left. The whole dungeon aspect of the game has been left to rot in the past months with no feedback from developers, only moderator visit the subforum to remove post asking for answer/suggestion/etc.

Skilled Players

Posted by: mahariel.4981

mahariel.4981

Not even going to bother reading that block of text, so I’ll just tell you up front ANet don’t have a dungeon team.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) | [LOD]
Morrï Mahariel | Serah Mahariel | Morrï
A bunch of amateur solos from yours truly

Skilled Players

Elrey.5472

I think he meant that GW2 does not have Dungeons programmer/designer since Robert Hrouda left. The whole dungeon aspect of the game has been left to rot in the past months with no feedback from developers, only moderator visit the subforum to remove post asking for answer/suggestion/etc.

Oh… i didn’t know that. So… we have nobody for dungeons right now? That’s sad. It could explain why one of the end-game content is being lacking of love.
Thanks for the info, Trice.

Skilled Players

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

Oh… i didn’t know that. So… we have nobody for dungeons right now? That’s sad. It could explain why one of the end-game content is being lacking of love.

And here’s where all our anger comes from ^.^

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Skilled Players

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

There are plenty “skilled” economist….
I think skilled PvE players are not happy to not receive lvl 50 fotm chest while tp players make a fortune on them.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Skilled Players

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Robert Hrouda got put on the Living Story team after the AC disaster, leaked information that there was no longer a Dungeon Team, revealed to a few people that his higher ups told him not to post on the forums anymore, and was fired soon after apparently due to not liking the direction the Living Story was taking things.

Basically, there is no dungeon team, and the only dungeon updates that will occur (aside from putting in the occasional invisible wall that players can still jump over) will be through the Living Story in a way that is relevant, IE the horrible Aetherpath or temporary Molten Facility.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Skilled Players

Elrey.5472

Makes no sense. I can understand it if someone leaves Anet, but a replacement should be put in his place the next day. Dungeons is in my opinnion one of the cores of PvE playerbase. Is there any new about new programmers for that?

Skilled Players

haviz.1340

There are plenty “skilled” economist….
I think skilled PvE players are not happy to not receive lvl 50 fotm chest while tp players make a fortune on them.

I have 4g and I’m happy enough. I don’t need virtual gold to have fun in a game.

Skilled Players

J Eberle.9312

Makes no sense. I can understand it if someone leaves Anet, but a replacement should be put in his place the next day. Dungeons is in my opinnion one of the cores of PvE playerbase. Is there any new about new programmers for that?

Nope. There will be nothing. Welcome to the abyss.

Skilled Players

LittleLepton.8915

It’s the living story that did it… Someone should post Hrouda’s final post and how depressing it is. (The one about his last contribution to the game)

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Skilled Players

J Eberle.9312

I shall see to it.

‘Today marks the release of the last bit of content I built for ArenaNet. I had always hoped my last hurrah would be an epic dungeon that would stand the test of time, and provide entertainment for players to the very end… but instead it’s an instance that will only persist for two weeks, and then go away.’

- The word’s of the last bastion. The last glimmer of hope. A dying angel. Robert Hrouda.

Skilled Players

LittleLepton.8915

I shall see to it.

‘Today marks the release of the last bit of content I built for ArenaNet. I had always hoped my last hurrah would be an epic dungeon that would stand the test of time, and provide entertainment for players to the very end… but instead it’s an instance that will only persist for two weeks, and then go away.’

Thank you <3 fair hero.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Skilled Players

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Edit: what a twist of plot! O///O

Skilled players are still playing GW2, what is wrong is the way the dungeons are designed:

Skipping is a choice. You can get a precursor drop from trash mobs, in the expense of your time, and everyone’s mileage of fun is different.

The current price of 60 tokens and a bunch of experience, plus AP for first timers of Arah is 2 gold. It’s well worth it. Your statement are pointing at the profit of the seller, not the actual worth.

-Zerkers should wipe more often against bosses than a balanced group

Nope, a group wipe because they fail in strategy or did not expect certain mechanics. Every classes have a thing or two to counter almost all the mechanics in this game’s dungeon. A Zerker can get one-shot by his mistake, but more often than not his zerker fellows will get him back swiftly. Skilled zerkers know how to actively mitigate damage and avoid wipe by killing things fast. A balanced group simply takes longer and less risky course of actions, as long as they don’t over-estimate their tankiness.

- Increase the reward for long runs. TA Aether should give more gold, CoF should give less gold.

I agree with you on the ideas, but I would not expect anything myself.

- Tweak the enemies. Anet, you need to have a bit of common sense, how is Caudecus so hard for a fresh lvl 40 player? The enemies there are hitting insanely hard, and the point that they can 1shot players at 20m range is not helping. Caudecus should be easier, CoF should be harder. Crucible of Eternity is perfectly balanced right now.

Player won’t get one-shot if they are not moving. This is the only dungeon in game that teaches the importance of anti-projectile at a very early stage. Fresh level 40 can only do story mode. Easy peasy. CM exp is as short and easy as CoF to any experienced players.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Skilled Players

Posted by: Nosoyelarty.7268

Nosoyelarty.7268

At least he likes TA aetherpath so he will probably enjoy the incoming Arah f/u.

Skilled Players

J Eberle.9312

At least he likes TA aetherpath so he will probably enjoy the incoming Arah f/u.

Ah yes that reminds me, allow me to go over my patch notes. Oh, here we are.

EVEN MORE LEGIT PATCH NOTES

• Removed Giganticus Lupicus from all paths of Arah. It has come to our attention that this boss fight does not come close to anything we outlined in out initial design manifesto. Furthermore, those who solo’d this boss are to recieve punishment for ‘exploiting’ as per our agreement with the lfg white knight kickers who have far more knowledge than us on who and who does not exploit along with how it is done.
  • This fight has now been replaced with an underwater combat area in which players will face off against an ancient underwater dredge car that spits out aetherblade mobs. Once these are all defeated the car will morph faster than a bad mesmer can moa form lupicus’s locusts. It’s final form will be that of a random Hotw end boss.

Skilled Players

LittleLepton.8915

I lol’d. Swift! Stop giving them ideas!

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Skilled Players

Iris Ng.9845

• Holykitten, I’ve spent close to 15 hours practicing on Lupi. Please don’t make this happen
  • And Scarlet will be touring in dungeons too, for her new campaign of Miss Tyria.
“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Skilled Players

LittleLepton.8915

• And Scarlet will be touring in dungeons too, for her new campaign of Miss Tyria.

Don’t worry, I already won this.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Skilled Players

Elrey.5472

I like Scarlet… she’s gonna wake up Primordus <3

(Can we go back to the topic, please?)

Skilled Players

LittleLepton.8915

I like Scarlet… she’s gonna wake up Primordus <3

(Can we go back to the topic, please?)

Tbh I didn’t think the original topic was really constructive or inviting constructive feedback.

We’ve actually made a probably bad forum post into a good one with our feedback. This is a first.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Skilled Players

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

I was the second ivar’s champion in the world (Shiara was 1st one xD). That’s one of the most hardcore achievements that a PvE could get in any MMO 2 years ago. That’s something that takes 6 months, week after week, leading one of the most elitist groups of 12 players through the hardest raid (4-5 hours) in order to suceed for the title (random info here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ost_Dunhoth – You need to complete the raid in 24 different ways for the title).

I don’t like to brag (usually), but i’m sick of the assumption that pug community is bad in gw2. I am a PUG like 99% of my time playing gw2, and i am skilled here or any other MMO that i played before.

There will always be bad players, bad attitude players, bad leaders, random people (or even friends) forcing you to use a certain build. That’s not why I left other MMOs to come here. I came here because in GW2 you can be what do you want… and yet suceed. It seems the majority of the players are now used to do zerker runs, zerker builds, zerker yadda yadda. That’s not why I came to gw2 and I’m pretty sure that’s an issue of the game (I don’t mind if you are zerker and you don’t like my statement. The game was designed and sold as a place where you can choose your build and yet work perfectly in any dungeon).

I’m playing GW2 daily, several hours per day, with different builds. My main is a Warrior using Bow and a condition damage/duration armour set build. That’s not common, i know, but it works for me… pretty well. I’ve seen groups of 4 zerkers trying to clean some trash mobs in Arah and wipe extremely fast, and thats why they skip the monsters in the next attempt. Here with my condition ranged build? I soloed that trash pull in their face.

P.S. Wasn’t my intention to write all of this… but seriously, i’m sick of how a good game is creating such a bad habit in it’s community of players.

tl;dr

Do not reward skilled play. Only reward time spent playing.

Skilled Players

Posted by: layzoe.6035

layzoe.6035

Not even going to bother reading that block of text, so I’ll just tell you up front ANet don’t have a dungeon team.

That’s very unfortunate. Sort of explains why some of my friends who have been here since beta left and others are left with remaking their toons to level it up to 80. I started few months ago so I still have some things I can work towards.. but the end game is definitely underwhelming. I like to stick with one game for a long time.. possibly even for years off and on.. this I think will have a shelf life which is sort of sad. The end game definitely needs improvement. More than working on a legendary, ls or whatnot.

Skilled Players

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

Guildwars is gonna have a hard time keeping a strong player base as new MMO’s come out. Which is only gonna continue to create a downward spiral as less people fund the game causing anet to produce less, which only drives out more players. Nasty cycle

#ELEtism

Skilled Players

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

My main is a Warrior using Bow and a condition damage/duration armour set build. That’s not common, i know, but it works for me… pretty well. I’ve seen groups of 4 zerkers trying to clean some trash mobs in Arah and wipe extremely fast, and thats why they skip the monsters in the next attempt. Here with my condition ranged build? I soloed that trash pull in their face.

I wrote a long spiel on everything that was wrong with this statement. I then deleted it after realising you’re just a PuG who plays how he wants. And you’re even posting in a thread about skillful players, trying to brag , and bashing how other people enjoy the game.

My god, this game, no hope for a dungeon team, no hope for the player base.
Why do I come here?

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Skilled Players

Iris Ng.9845

Hey Dolan, come and help teach new players. Then you’ll see hope ;-)

Skilled Players

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

we are not gone we are just pist off at noobs who do not even read party chat
so we go party runs only with other exp ppl

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Skilled Players

Elrey.5472

My main is a Warrior using Bow and a condition damage/duration armour set build. That’s not common, i know, but it works for me… pretty well. I’ve seen groups of 4 zerkers trying to clean some trash mobs in Arah and wipe extremely fast, and thats why they skip the monsters in the next attempt. Here with my condition ranged build? I soloed that trash pull in their face.

I wrote a long spiel on everything that was wrong with this statement. I then deleted it after realising you’re just a PuG who plays how he wants. And you’re even posting in a thread about skillful players, trying to brag , and bashing how other people enjoy the game.

My god, this game, no hope for a dungeon team, no hope for the player base.
Why do I come here?

Dolan, skilled doesn’t mean efficient. I’m aware that i’m not the most faster or I don’t have the best build. However I know my enemies skills and how to time my dodges/skills to make me almost impossible to kill.

Playing good, not dying, positional awareness, swapping weapons to maximize skills and creating combos on the fly, adapting to the fights without dying and learning how an AI works… that’s what makes a player skilled. Their build is the less important part of a player, the build would only reduce or increase the time killing something.

If I can solo Lupicus and takes me 20 minutes, against someone that solo it in 10 minutes, would that mean that i’m not skilled? Of course not, skilled players can have a “how we want” build. The build doesn’t affect the skill of the player, just the amount of time doing X content.

Skilled Players

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

I’ll do a full clerics warrior lupi solo video soon after my no UI/Armor one
Ranged or melee? I could probably do a no dodging melee kill if i get lucky.

Toughness(+vitality) and Condition damage = OP. Berserker needs a buff for how much defense and sustain you sacrifice for the damage.
Sort of unrelated to this thread, but you’ll have to deal with it, anti zerk/sin elitists.

Play how you want.

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

(edited by Emanuel.9781)

Skilled Players

Elrey.5472

Emanuel, i was giving a random example with the lupicus text. My point was that Skilled is defined by the player, not the build.

Skilled Players

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

Emanuel, i was giving a random example with the lupicus text. My point was that Skilled is defined by the player, not the build.

Sorry.

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

Skilled Players

Dolan.3071

Dolan, skilled doesn’t mean efficient. I’m aware that i’m not the most faster or I don’t have the best build. However I know my enemies skills and how to time my dodges/skills to make me almost impossible to kill.

Playing good, not dying, positional awareness, swapping weapons to maximize skills and creating combos on the fly, adapting to the fights without dying and learning how an AI works… that’s what makes a player skilled. Their build is the less important part of a player, the build would only reduce or increase the time killing something.

If I can solo Lupicus and takes me 20 minutes, against someone that solo it in 10 minutes, would that mean that i’m not skilled? Of course not, skilled players can have a “how we want” build. The build doesn’t affect the skill of the player, just the amount of time doing X content.

Skilled 1. Having or showing the knowledge, ability, or training to perform a certain activity or task well.

Skilled does not mean being able to complete a task. Skilled means being able to do it well, and completing a task substantially slower than someone else is not doing it well.
Just look at the workplace, a skilled employee will perform the same duty, to the same quality as someone else, in a fraction of the time. It is this quality that makes someone skilled.

But I get it, you love your condi build, you love getting carried, let’s all just play how we want.

Haha I’ve done a few full PuG Arah teaching runs with all first timers and just… It took a lot out of me. If I were to do it again I would have to have some requirements, like min AP + Berserker gear. Because teaching people who barely know their own class, whose only weapon is a singular ranged weapon with a mix of green and blue armour is just… I can’t. If I’m willing to teach they’ll have to be willing to learn

Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

(edited by Dolan.3071)

Skilled Players

Posted by: Delay.6908

Delay.6908

Because teaching people who barely know their own class

How was i able to teach you then?

Dr Winston | [DnT]

Skilled Players

Iris Ng.9845

Haha I’ve done a few full PuG Arah teaching runs with all first timers and just… It took a lot out of me. If I were to do it again I would have to have some requirements, like min AP + Berserker gear. Because teaching people who barely know their own class, whose only weapon is a singular ranged weapon with a mix of green and blue armour is just… I can’t. If I’m willing to teach they’ll have to be willing to learn

If you take a look at the thread, the requirement of teachers vary. You can set it as high as you want. I’m sure there are good students who meet your requirements

Skilled Players

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

u just gonna take that???

Skilled Players

Dolan.3071

OI YOU LISTEN ‘ERE MUTT.
I knew the dungeon, not the class, it’s different :P
AND WE WERE ON TS, AND IM AWESOME, GOD.
Level alts via swapping in at the end of dungeon, completely gear in full Zerker scholar, ascended trinkets, stacking and night/undead/force combos for weapons, then learn the profession. That’s how you do it right?…Right?

Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Skilled Players

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Thats how i do it. ^^