Slothasor

Slothasor

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

I was wondering, wouldn’t it be better if the poison skull on players head be blue, black or some other color we could notice more easily with all the green background?
I know there’s a message on the chat-box but it might help a lot more to have a more clear view of the skull

Slothasor

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

There should be just a distinct noticeable icon for ur special action button popping up in ur middle of the screen. I just use that, no need to even look for skull above my head

Arun Kar

Slothasor

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

There should be just a distinct noticeable icon for ur special action button popping up in ur middle of the screen. I just use that, no need to even look for skull above my head

Or at least a noticeable sound…

Slothasor

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

what sound would a poison skull make?

Arun Kar

Slothasor

Posted by: Miellyn.6847

Miellyn.6847

Or at least a noticeable sound…

There is a sound for it. Also the special action key.

Meena Wolfsgeist | Ranger
Ceana Mera | Mesmer
Indra Nebelklinge | Revenant

Slothasor

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Yeah, there’s a sort of ‘bedoop’ sound that plays when you get volatile poison in sloth or matthias and bombs in trio/sabetha.

Slothasor

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

When getting poison:
*You get a large green skull above your character
*A sound plays to notify you
*You get a message in your chat box
*You get a special action key

While one can argue that the skull can be made more visible, there are so many signs indicating you got poison that it is mainly an experience issue

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.

Slothasor

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

I tend to turn the UI volume slider up and all the others right down, which makes it really hard to miss the sound effect it makes when you get a special action.

Alternatively, TeamSpeak or similar is also useful, so if you miss all the in-game tells, you can also listen out for the other nine players saying “Poison. Poison! POISON! And that’s a wipe…”