Slothasor brain storm:)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: jacceb.7918

jacceb.7918

Can we just put all the information we got about slothasor in a thread here? Feel free to put your thoughts and ideas how to kill him aswell. I’ll start.

So all we know atm is that someone takes the imbued mushroom to turn into a slubling and then he will have to eat the red mushrooms(which removes posion on the ground,creating a path) towards the next imbued mushroom spawn. So you have to kite him around in between the 4 imbued mushroom spawns. I think the kill should take 2 laps, so 8 imbued mushrooms.

Also there is a buff which appears randomly on players which gives them the aggro of slothasor. There is also another random buff which first puts like a rat skeleton icon above your head and when it dissapears, a poison cloud will appear beneath your feet and will get bigger over time. Also at 75%,50% and (25%) you have to cc him because he goes back to sleep.

While your fighting Slothasor adds will appear during the entire fight called “slublings” these will shoot ranged attacks which do loads of damage. Their projectiles are also reflect able and destroy able so we used revenant tablets + some reflects to deal with them.

This is pretty much all the information we gathered during our 2 hour run(we only got him to 50%). So anyone has any ideas or tactics to take him down the whole way? Any mechanics that i’m missing or mechanics that will appear when we take him to lower health?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396