in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

http://gw2lfg.com/lfgs closest thing

So... Dungeon Finder?

Posted by: Wasselin.1235

Wasselin.1235

The last I heard there was no plan to implement a dungeon finder.

“Please find my dear friends… Dead or Alive” -redmakoto

So... Dungeon Finder?

Posted by: patasde.6087

patasde.6087

The last I heard there was no plan to implement a dungeon finder.

u heard wrong it is planned but as 1 of devs (RoberHrouda i think?) said its not priority atm.

EDIT: found it https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/LFG-possible-improvements/first#post344267

but i think other dev said about LFG system something too but do not remmember who was it

(edited by patasde.6087)

So... Dungeon Finder?

RoRo.8270

No, no dungeon finder is in the works atm.
and until they feel one is needed, would you stop promoting that outside the game POS ! it only makes it harder for people to group up in-game.

It’s the best thing we got so far why are you getting upset i’m trying to help people out it is also my first time advertising it so calm down

So... Dungeon Finder?

RoRo.8270

I do NOT approve of any out of the game immersion breaking LFG tools, for obvious reasons plus, the majority of people looking for groups do so in-game, GW1 survived for 7 years w/o an LFG tool, GW2 has the same kind of grouping tools GW1 had. if we start using this POS ! no one will be able to find people to run dungeons with in-game.

It pisses me off, and I’m sorry it might be your 1st time but it is not the 1st time I see this POS around !!

GW1 isn’t gw2 if you hadn’t noticed might want to take the nostalgia glasses off also gw1 had heroes/henchmen meaning you could solo everything. Also how does using this prevent players from grouping not everyone will use this tool anyway a small portion of the population will while the rest continue to use in-game mapchat spam this tool also helps servers that have a low/medium population

(edited by RoRo.8270)

So... Dungeon Finder?

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

dungeons are cross server mate !
add some peeps to your social list and you will have no trouble with dungeons.
every time I find decent players while running pug’s I talk to them and add them to my list, now whenever I need to run a dungeon I always end up having to tell people sorry full group next run ok ?

So... Dungeon Finder?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Please no dungeon finder. Its a horrible immersion breaking idea.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

So... Dungeon Finder?

RoRo.8270

dungeons are cross server mate !
add some peeps to your social list and you will have no trouble with dungeons.
every time I find decent players while running pug’s I talk to them and add them to my list, now whenever I need to run a dungeon I always end up having to tell people sorry full group next run ok ?

Like I said not everyone plays on a server with a high population and you can only play on servers who are within the same region

So... Dungeon Finder?

Posted by: Tulinor.6745

Tulinor.6745

I use both. I spam in chat and use the www. I don’t like having to wait 20 minutes to find a group to do CoE or SE. It is even worse if it is not peak time for the server you are on. If you only play in peak times I am sure you wouldn’t think it necessary. For me standing in LA and not playing the game is a huge game breaker.

So... Dungeon Finder?

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Not a fan of Dungeon finder like in Rift, I hope they dont go that route. Dungeons are not faceroll enough like in those other games that make a dungeon finder into a good solution. However a LFG feature with more bells and whistles would be very welcome.