So, How's EU LFG?

So, How's EU LFG?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: sunset.3056

sunset.3056

First off, I only do fractals so I’m not talking about normal dungeons. For NA, the wait times to do fractals (lvls 20-50) is incredibly slow and usually never leads to a full/sucessful party.

With your experience is the EU wait times faster than 10-20 mins around EU prime time?

PST: I play mostly during EU prime time which is why I don’t have a NA guild doing fractals.

Thanks

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

The Eu pugs are a divine punition. After 150 gearchecks and “did you read the lfg?”, you’ll solo the fractal.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

The Eu pugs are a divine punition. After 150 gearchecks and “did you read the lfg?”, you’ll solo the fractal.

And then people on the forum complain that EVERYONE is using berserker’s in PvE.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: dECA.2370

dECA.2370

Wierd. cuz im doing 29 daily almost everyday, and i have to wait about ~5min. playing on eu desolation. maybe 0-30 is ALOT faster then 30+ ?

So, How's EU LFG?

oxtred.7658

The problem is not getting people, it’s getting people with the ability to read a 5-10 words lfg.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

You are doing gearchecks?

Grimkram [sS]

So, How's EU LFG?

oxtred.7658

No, I put random words in my post and I like making no sense. Duuh.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Ok. I already wondered myself. I always thought only warriors with dolyak sigent are doing gearchecks.

Grimkram [sS]

So, How's EU LFG?

oxtred.7658

How inexperienced are you?

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I don’t even pug on EU anymore because of the AP discrimination. Such kittens!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

How inexperienced are you?

Not gonna give a comment on that!

toxic since 2012

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: sunset.3056

sunset.3056

Well thanks guys, I’m not so picky about my team mates as long they aren’t bearbow rangers or condi guards.

I’m also low on AP shrugs I’ll stick it out on NA servers.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

In my experience as others mentioned already, in some moments of the day it can be quite slow to fill a 30+ team, most of all if you have requirements. If you run under 30 though it’s quite a piece of cake, takes me no time to fill lvl 29s/19s normally

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

This mostly, so much AP requirements. Also it seems the higher the guard’s AP, the less he knows about using basic skill like WoR. Sigh…

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

This mostly, so much AP requirements. Also it seems the higher the guard’s AP, the less he knows about using basic skill like WoR. Sigh…

Is he French? hehehehe…

#donthitmemyfrenchies

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I can confirm.
The more my AP grow, the more I need to get carried, the heavier I get.
Will I ever stop sucking? Bets open…

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

I was never able to run consistent guild dungeon runs…
May be the guild, may be my limited time / patience.
I Always pug… most are fine, some are kitten.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

That’s why you don’t put AP requirements into your LFG’s. I know most people do because they think the more AP a player has, the longer he played. The longer he played the better he is.. Right.. RIGHT?

Oh sorry, frustration took over there..

toxic since 2012

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

From my experience with EU pugs, the low AP pugs there are exceptionally horrible. No english, no idea what they’re doing, aggro everything in 5k radius, and then cuss at you for not ressing…

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I’m sure it’s the same on NA servers as it is on EU but the pugs I see are basically of equal usefulness as Randall Weyston/Varra Skylark. None of them know what they’re doing and to make matters worse, many of them are in WvW builds.

If you decide to pug FotM and you don’t make the people ping their gear and tell you their traits/utils then you’re wasting your time. It’s cringe-inducing to see what they ping you sometimes…

Like, today for example in a 50 pug… a warrior joined and pinged 46042 traits with axe/mace and longbow and was using Pirate runes… like, honestly. Wtf? Sometimes I wonder how people even manage to tie their shoes and get dressed everyday knowing they’re running around doing kitten like this. >.>

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: koen.4729

koen.4729

I’m sure it’s the same on NA servers as it is on EU but the pugs I see are basically of equal usefulness as Randall Weyston/Varra Skylark. None of them know what they’re doing and to make matters worse, many of them are in WvW builds.

If you decide to pug FotM and you don’t make the people ping their gear and tell you their traits/utils then you’re wasting your time. It’s cringe-inducing to see what they ping you sometimes…

Like, today for example in a 50 pug… a warrior joined and pinged 46042 traits with axe/mace and longbow and was using Pirate runes… like, honestly. Wtf? Sometimes I wonder how people even manage to tie their shoes and get dressed everyday knowing they’re running around doing kitten like this. >.>

But but.. 5% chance to summon a parrot. (Cooldown: 60s)

[qT] Quantify – http://qtfy.enjin.com/

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

And you get to say “yarr”

Honestly tempted to make a second set for those just for the laughs.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

From my experience with EU pugs, the low AP pugs there are exceptionally horrible. No english, no idea what they’re doing, aggro everything in 5k radius, and then cuss at you for not ressing…

Finally someone commenting who obviously (eu)pugs as much as I do. I used to not discriminate based on ap, but experience has taught me that ignoring this fast and easy check is the path to frustration.

Eu fractal pugging is hit or miss, finding “a” group for 10-29 is easy, but most days I check lfg a few times and than just don’t do fractals that day. Pugging fractals is much worse than regular dungeons because of the ar. A large number of people pugging fractals do not have enough for the level of the group they join, they either don’t know or don’t care. (“Well I don’t have enough relics to get more ar, but I don’t want to redo levels I already did! Onward!”) It sounds like it’s about the same in eu as in na. I don’t have experience with 30+ though so can’t comment on that.

So, How's EU LFG?

Posted by: stephoa.7082

stephoa.7082

A little late but i’d like to put in a word, I’ve been on EU and NA for a fair amount of time now and I find NA’s lfg tool is so underused compared to EU. On EU during prime time it’s easy to get an lfg for a dungeon or fractal, easy enough to get to be picky with the lfg message or team composition. On NA I find pugs to be generally worse or casual, it’s hard to find a good lfg even during NA prime time. If the lfg tool for dungeons is almost non-existent, finding groups for fotm on NA is worse, especially if you’re doing lower levels (1-20) as less experienced people do those. I’d if you are thinking to transfer to EU for pugging, it’s almost worth it to do it. Otherwise, I’d say NA has a healthy amount of active guilds and you should join one and play with them.

Always looking for friends! Add me on EU or NA!