So.. cof p1.

So.. cof p1.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Redball.7236

Redball.7236

Well, I don’t even know what to say to this.

Attachments:

Cassius Snowstorm – Engineer
Tycho Snowpaw – Guardian
Gandara – [WvW]

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Anet finally fixing exploits.

Nova [rT]

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

LOL

Can you still hide behind the braziers? I’ve always preferred those anyway.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hahahahahahahahaha oh god I can’t stop laughing!

Who would have thought that they felt that was exploiting, or unintended? I bet not even the people who accuse us daily would think that when they asked anet to fix the loopholes in dungeons that they actually thought that that could be one of them.

Holy moly. Wellllll let’s just kill all those elites, right?

As Crea would say, (I think) “kiss my tail!”

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Heltzer.2435

Heltzer.2435

I will admit the first thing I thought was….“Why is that black armor char wearing a flower?”

Oh….and the wall is a minor thing.

So.. cof p1.

Lilith Ajit.6173

I will admit the first thing I thought was….“Why is that black armor char wearing a flower?”

Oh hai Heltzer ^.^ and you say that I stalk you! It’s clearly you.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Thorwyn.8469

Thorwyn.8469

I never went there. Always went to the other side.

But yeah, you can kill those mobs, it isn’t that hard.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Oh hai Heltzer ^.^ and you say that I stalk you! It’s clearly you.

Hey, I got your PM, I’m not ignoring you, I can’t respond =(.

Also, this seems like a not very important fix. I wish the time taken to do this was better spent elsewhere.

RIP in peace Robert

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Is that where I think it is?

… really? this was the biggest glaring issue that had to be resolved in all of dungeondom?

And stealth patched no less, where is he? Where is the guy that’s doing stuff like this? What’s the point? How about you actually fix something that’s broken like when Bjarl stands in the middle of his room twirling his sword like moron? Because when you PUG it he always targets the player that doesn’t want to get anywhere near him.

Anyone else have some bugs/problems that actually need attention?

How about the WP in Arah P2 or is that working as intended? We’ll never know because we didn’t get patch notes on that either….

So.. cof p1.

Lilith Ajit.6173

… really? this was the biggest glaring issue that had to be resolved in all of dungeondom?

And stealth patched no less, where is he? Where is the guy that’s doing stuff like this? What’s the point? How about you actually fix something that’s broken like when Bjarl stands in the middle of his room twirling his sword like moron? Because when you PUG it he always targets the player that doesn’t want to get anywhere near him.

How about the WP in Arah P2 or is that working as intended? We’ll never know because we didn’t get patch notes on that either….

That’s the thing. I can’t understand why, of all things, that needed to be patched. Like, why?

[ARES]

So.. cof p1.

MastaNeenja.1537

That’s the thing. I can’t understand why, of all things, that needed to be patched. Like, why?

Either they have a crack dungeon team that’s determined to make dungeons more annoying and less fun, or someone has loosed a bag of cats upon Anet HQ and keyboards were sat upon. That’s all I got….

So.. cof p1.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Either they have a crack dungeon team that’s determined to make dungeons more annoying and less fun, or someone has loosed a bag of cats upon Anet HQ and keyboards were sat upon. That’s all I got….

ALL IS VAIN

[ARES]

So.. cof p1.

maxinion.8396

Some Arah paths did get fixed, apparently. There might be hope yet~

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

p3 p4 jp was fixed. You can no longer solo brie so that stops selling on p2 somewhat. You can still skip lupi and go underwater for p2. :P

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Haha fixing that instead of the arah p2 underwater XD GJ anet

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

p3 p4 jp was fixed. You can no longer solo brie so that stops selling on p2 somewhat. You can still skip lupi and go underwater for p2. :P

How did they stop brie solo?

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Verow.6904

Verow.6904

Thats great, this gives me some hope

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Jokes on them, the real exploits are in Arah

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

They’ll probably update them too with enough loud mouths. ;x

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

So all the jokes about that being an exploit came true. Mind = Blown.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

Seriously? It never occur to me that was not intended.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

Seriously? It never occur to me that was not intended.

yeah, why else would developers put a very easily accessible safe tunnel with a dead end in a room full of respawning silver mobs that are fairly dangerous? I’m pretty sure that we don’t access the area even in story mode.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

it shows what level of Quality Control ANET have in their company…. they leave it to the players to do the testing…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

ALL IS VAIN

yup
ALL IS VAIN

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

HOOORAY THEY FIXED THE DUNGEONS GUYS!

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Good change. Definitely a step to the right direction. You guys should be happy.

I really hate to see how you guys complain about every little change. Why would they bother with any changes after this?

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

If they want players to fight the elites, they need to close out the other side as well because players can still hide out over there. It defeats the purpose of this change if other option is still available.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: junho.7825

junho.7825

good to see there is no more arah path selling on lfg tool but I have no idea why Anet blocked that under path though. What if you are going all the way to the other side?
I think we can still deaggro when you are standing near the ball thing gate

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Anapxist.5314

Anapxist.5314

U dont see arah selling on lfg? its coz ls events not coz patch look lfg again now and on weekends

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

I thought that the p3/4 JP still exists but is harder to do or something

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

Have you guys inhaled laughing gas?

;)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Already saw 2 people died in my all pug party today. I’m still laughing.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

I believe it’s now time for you to learn of the might of the French YouTubers. One of them, the incredible Ermite Moderne knows of such ways of coding and made a video to tell us how it works : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeePeVUW6-k

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Hahahahaha

So.. cof p1.

MastaNeenja.1537

@ Wethospu So I got to see it first hand admittedly it’s not that bad, in my head I just keep coming back to why this of all things? Well what ever the case you’re right in that complaining is probably not a good idea at this point.

I suppose they left it out of the patch notes because it was considered an exploit? /shrug

@ Enaretos, ha ha, I’m bookmarking that, good find thanks for sharing.

So.. cof p1.

maxinion.8396

Good change. Definitely a step to the right direction. You guys should be happy.

I really hate to see how you guys complain about every little change. Why would they bother with any changes after this?

A++ attitude

They gotta start somewhere…

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Soon they will also make it so that lupicus falcon punch player in melee range for a ten thousand damage and that the move cant be dodged but has a fairly good tell yet is somewhat quick because they looking for random ways of making stuff harder.

Also pls make it so that king adelbern foefire cover 6 area instead of one so that we can keep standing right on him and take more no damaging attack :P

Hey id like you to make tequatl slightly harder so that i can keep NOT DOING IT more.

Since we at it why is there a fight in arah all we got to do is get reflector and watch the boss kill himself

Please nerf more possible unknown exploit in dredge fractal so that we keep not using imaginary jump puzzle to skip half the dungeon wich btway isnt actualy a real skip anyway or hiding behind a pipe to force the boss to fight us alone

Please make it so we can no longuer exploit cliffside mobs unability to mass respawn when you ignore the X we need this part to be totaly impossible for a team wich doesnt run two suicidal fool at both seal to serve as meat shield while a third runs the hammer and has to be switched every now and then cuz of stacking 8D

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

(edited by kyubi.3620)

So.. cof p1.

maxinion.8396

Soon they will also make it so that lupicus falcon punch player in melee range for a ten thousand damage and that the move cant be dodged but has a fairly good tell yet is somewhat quick because they looking for random ways of making stuff harder.

Also pls make it so that king adelbern foefire cover 6 area instead of one so that we can keep standing right on him and take more no damaging attack :P

Hey id like you to make tequatl slightly harder so that i can keep NOT DOING IT more.

Since we at it why is there a fight in arah all we got to do is get reflector and watch the boss kill himself

Please nerf more possible unknown exploit in dredge fractal so that we keep not using imaginary jump puzzle to skip half the dungeon wich btway isnt actualy a real skip anyway or hiding behind a pipe to force the boss to fight us alone

Please make it so we can no longuer exploit cliffside mobs unability to mass respawn when you ignore the X we need this part to be totaly impossible for a team wich doesnt run two suicidal fool at both seal to serve as meat shield while a third runs the hammer and has to be switched every now and then cuz of stacking 8D

Attachments:

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

They also fixed the Mossman exploit.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Who cares, there is at least 3 more spots in the room.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

So.. cof p1.

Lilith Ajit.6173

That’s not actually why we’re reacting the way we are. The reaction is stemming from the lack of understanding why they thought that this was necessary to fix but so many other things were not. Also, I doubt many people even recognized that that room was not intended, given how it looked and the way it was mapped. It’s just odd, and is throwing some of us for a loop.

For me, I’m just wondering what else is next?

[ARES]

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

As to why: They probably just removed it because it served no purpose other than to trivialize that encounter.

Well, I suppose the same could be said of the braziers to the north. hmm…next patch maybe?

So.. cof p1.

maxinion.8396

That’s not actually why we’re reacting the way we are. The reaction is stemming from the lack of understanding why they thought that this was necessary to fix but so many other things were not. Also, I doubt many people even recognized that that room was not intended, given how it looked and the way it was mapped. It’s just odd, and is throwing some of us for a loop.

Bug/exploit fixing is a continuous process. They clearly made efforts in Arah as well (skips in p3/p4) even if they were not successful. It’s clear that some exploits/bugs (like Arah) are harder to fix, and some are easier. They decided to start trying on the hard stuff, while also doing something about the low-hanging fruit. This seems like a completely reasonable strategy for me.

So.. cof p1.

MastaNeenja.1537

Yeah that was my initial take, why this in particular and why not let us know what’s going on; is there a new team, and will we get more surprises?

So.. cof p1.

kyubi.3620

well if they make simin any easyer im gunna give them a thumbs up because even if i already killed her i got friends that need path 4 done in the near future and will likely harass me to carry them there (gods help me)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

well if they make simin any easyer im gunna give them a thumbs up because even if i already killed her i got friends that need path 4 done in the near future and will likely harass me to carry them there (gods help me)

Simin is already faceroll easy, even if you don’t (accidentally or otherwise) bug her out.

So.. cof p1.

kyubi.3620

Well she wasnt so easy yet 1 year ago but eh i didnt had a 5 zerk optimised party either. Took 7 hour total to take her down (we had necromancer and a tank warrior lol)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Well she wasnt so easy yet 1 year ago but eh i didnt had a 5 zerk optimised party either. Took 7 hour total to take her down (we had necromancer and a tank warrior lol)

Since the original nerf she has been easy for any group. So we aren’t talking original simin, which from what I heard took actual coordination.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

So.. cof p1.

kyubi.3620

I killed the original simin so meh. What appened to her? Did they nerf spark?

Also yea you heard right… The original Simin was a nightmare and we had to dps race her down to make it trought her health bar between two sparks wave

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

I killed the original simin so meh. What appened to her? Did they nerf spark?

Also yea you heard right… The original Simin was a nightmare and we had to dps race her down to make it trought her health bar between two sparks wave

They reduced the amount of healing she did while stealthed because enough people QQ’ed.