So.. cof p1.

So.. cof p1.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

I killed the original simin so meh. What appened to her? Did they nerf spark?

Also yea you heard right… The original Simin was a nightmare and we had to dps race her down to make it trought her health bar between two sparks wave

They reduced the amount of healing she did while stealthed because enough people QQ’ed.

why am i not surprised the noobs QQed about it. I took her down the week they fixed the ‘’hit her while shes invisible’’ bug that was making it possible to do her somewhat in the first place wich was the worst moment to take her down in the whole of the game history. Its just sad now Simin the hardest boss in guild wars 2 been reduced to this parody because i Hyped all my friends about how hard Arah was going to be and etc and etc now ill not even have some dog bones to throw at them so they can chew on.

No wonder dungeon master is slowly loosing all the respect its worthed because every boss encounter kill wich worthed the achievement have been nerfed to the point theres nothing left to brag about. They need to get in some achievement like ‘’BETA Simin Slayer’’ or Release AC tester to actualy reward who did those place when they where still treatening.

Todays i run those dungeons and i laugh at how easy it has becomes.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

(edited by kyubi.3620)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I killed the original simin so meh. What appened to her? Did they nerf spark?

Also yea you heard right… The original Simin was a nightmare and we had to dps race her down to make it trought her health bar between two sparks wave

They reduced the amount of healing she did while stealthed because enough people QQ’ed.

why am i not surprised the noobs QQed about it. I took her down the week they fixed the ‘’hit her while shes invisible’’ bug that was making it possible to do her somewhat in the first place wich was the worst moment to take her down in the whole of the game history. Its just sad now Simin the hardest boss in guild wars 2 been reduced to this parody because i Hyped all my friends about how hard Arah was going to be and etc and etc now ill not even have some dog bones to throw at them so they can chew on.

No wonder dungeon master has lost all the respect its worthed because every boss encounter kill wich worthed the achievement have been nerfed to the point theres nothing left to brag about. They need to get in some achievement like ‘’BETA Simin Slayer’’ or Release AC tester to actualy reward who did those place when they where still treatening.

Todays i run those dungeons and i laugh at how easy it has becomes.

FTFY

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

when you look at what appened to our instance bosses in the name of making stuff easy its no surprising the reason why zerker is the current meta.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

lol what the… this feels like a classic anet april fools joke.

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Battledoll.1803

Battledoll.1803

I also think this fix is very cute~

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

I think it’s time to ask Cookie to include the all-time records of Simin on his site. The more time spent, the higher the position.

(edited by haviz.1340)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Hahahahahahahahaha oh god I can’t stop laughing!

Who would have thought that they felt that was exploiting, or unintended? I bet not even the people who accuse us daily would think that when they asked anet to fix the loopholes in dungeons that they actually thought that that could be one of them.

Holy moly. Wellllll let’s just kill all those elites, right?

As Crea would say, (I think) “kiss my tail!”

For the likes of you, when weren’t here at game’s launch when all the dungeons were super hard and the final effigy required a very distinctive group otherwise it would heal up all the way, yes … you can actually kill ALL THE ELITES (WOW) or play it smart.

Good luck with your future endeavours

So.. cof p1.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Who would have thought that they felt that was exploiting, or unintended? I bet not even the people who accuse us daily would think that when they asked anet to fix the loopholes in dungeons that they actually thought that that could be one of them.

For the likes of you, when weren’t here at game’s launch when all the dungeons were super hard and the final effigy required a very distinctive group otherwise it would heal up all the way, yes … you can actually kill ALL THE ELITES (WOW) or play it smart.

What… Does that even mean?

I did cof a month after launch…. I didn’t think it was easy, but then I was on a cleric ele and didn’t even know how to play… What?

Sheriff Ravenmoon, what are you on about?

Anyway, my initial post wasn’t snarky or facetious or anything. I’m actually fine with killing elites, because they will melt from my warriors pretty axe and gs.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

(edited by Lilith Ajit.6173)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

I did cof a month after launch…. I didn’t think it was easy, but then I was on a cleric ele and didn’t even know how to play… What?

Anyway, my initial post wasn’t snarky or facetious or anything. I’m actually fine with killing elites, because they will melt from my warriors pretty axe and gs.

This is about the time the Effigy got nerfed to hell and CoF p1 became a 10 minute run.
All I’m saying is that you shouldn’t complain about CoF’s difficulty because it still is a lot easier than it was at launch.

So.. cof p1.

Lilith Ajit.6173

This is about the time the Effigy got nerfed to hell and CoF p1 became a 10 minute run.
All I’m saying is that you shouldn’t complain about CoF’s difficulty because it still is a lot easier than it was at launch.

News flash, I didn’t complain about cof difficulty.

Wow.

[ARES]

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Yup, “kiss my tail” is probably the only thing left to be said right now. A single dungeon update in ageees and it’s just to make CoF 3min longer / tedious. Wow. Such fix. Very amaze. Much update. Wow.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

(edited by hedix.1986)

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

not really any much longer i think, tried it last night.

you’ll just have to stand at the edge near the dome instead of the safe room now it is closed. in fact it just make the dungeon quicker , ’coz now you run closer when next waves of acolytes appear.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

That wall didnt stop our full zerker team from just running around and hiding behind things; not even trying to kill the adds.

If Anet wants us to fight those adds there has to be less of them. For the low-skilled player who only hits #1 on their skill bar the current scenario is un-winnable.

lol

So.. cof p1.

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Hello,
Please refrain from creating off-topic posts or posts meant to derail a thread. If you have something to share which can stand on its own, please create a new thread for your topic as it pertains to Guild Wars 2. Posts which derail a topic that are inflammatory in nature are not allowed.
Thank you,

Thread closed.