So those meta builds

So those meta builds

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

forum bug ftw. yay!

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

So those meta builds

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Have you tried after disabling any firewall on your router? For example if I enable rule “SPI and Anti-DoS firewall protection” I can’t access it either.

Also looks like they have changed something on techweb as it now even works with the rule. You can check http://192.186.3.3/ (random site but looked relatively safe) instead.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

So those meta builds

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

OK, the router firewall was the culprit. Should have thought of that myself but I tend to forget the router firewall since every system in the building runs its own security suite and usually those are the the ones that block anything.

Thanks again for your help.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

So those meta builds

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

Looking at this link, www.gw2dungeons.net/?Builds , here’s what you need to do:

1) Change the current Elementalist to say Elementalist (s/x LH w/ Fury). Also change the heal skill from Anti-Toxin Spray to Arcane Brilliance.

2) Add in “Elementalist (s/x LH w/ Fury + Vuln)” with a link to the following traits:

Fire (30): II, VI, XI
Air (30): VI, VII, X
Earth (10): VI

Utilities are the same as (s/x LH w/ Fury).

3) Add in “Elementalist (s/x LH w/ Vuln)” with a link to the following traits:

Fire (10): II
Air (25): VI, VII
Water (25): IV, VI

4) Add in “Elementalist (s/x LH)” with a link to the following traits:

Fire (25): II, VI
Air (10): VI
Water (25): IV, VI

5) Add in “Elementalist (staff)” with a link to the following traits:

Fire (30): VI, VII, XI
Air (20): VI, VII
Water (10): VI

Utilities are: Sig of Fire, Arcane Wave, Arcane Blast.

DO NOT add in a 30/10/10/10/10 staff build, since the only use for it in dungeons that I can think of is cleaving 1 turret + boss at the golem in CoE with Lava Font. 30/10 is a DPS loss with all conjures compared to 30/20, and in most dungeons you are using FGS a LOT and LH/FB a good amount as well. It’s also a DPS loss when using just staff, unless your target dies after a single Meteor Shower. Blasting Staff DOES NOT increase your Fireball or Lava Font dmg against a single target (boss).

So those meta builds

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I’m not going add dozens of builds as too many options won’t really help anyone. And that’s why you have your lengthy and detailed guides, for those who are interested.

So those meta builds

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

6) Change the current Mesmer to say Mesmer (Focus Refects).

7) Add in “Mesmer” with a link to the following traits:

Domination (30): III, I, XI
Dueling (30): IV, II, XI
Illusions (10): III

Weps are sw/sw + OH focus (or pistol, depending on situation). Utilities are the same as “Mesmer (Focus Reflects).” You change Dueling II for Dueling X at Lupi, so you can quickly spawn clones to maximize modifiers before the phase 2 feedback.

8) Add in “Thief (Conjures)” with a link to the following traits:

Deadly Arts (30): VI, VII, IX
Critical Strikes (30): III, X, XI
Trickery (10): IV

Same utilities and weps as you currently have in “Thief.” Sometimes you change Trickery IV to V, mainly for swiftness or fury on record runs when it’s inconvenient to stack it beforehand.

9) Add in “Warrior (EA)” with a link to the following traits:

Strength (30): V, X, XI
Tactics (20): VI, VIII
Discipline (20): III, IX

Weps are axe/mace + OH horn. Utilities are: Banner of Disc, Banner of Str, Frenzy. This build is used when your group is already capping out Vuln on bosses via thief and/or ele (with Air 25) Fiery Rushing them. This means: all AC, SE 1/3, CM 1/3, HotW p1, TA up/fwd, all CoE (so basically, everything except CoF/Arah, and even there, you’re blink-rushing them).

The only places where 30/10/0/20/10 might possibly be better are: the golem boss in CoE (but even there, we have thief + ele blink-rushing him); the first wurm boss in TA (once again, thief + ele blink-rush), and a few other places, but in those instances, thief + ele would alternate blink-rushes, so you never really need war to get Rending Strikes.

10) Add in “Engi” with a link to the following traits:

Explosives (30): IV, VII, XI
Firearms (30): III, V, XI
Inventions (10): V

Weps are p/shield. Utilities change around a LOT, but you’ve usually got grenade and/or bomb kit there.

Why am I even bothering with an engi spec, you may ask? Well, because we, [DD], finally found a use for an Engi! We currently have the record for SE p1, with a time of 3:29 . We did that with 3 Eles, 1 Thief, 1 Guard. We’re going to beat our own record by using 4 Eles and 1 Engi. We’ve done it by a few secs already, but we’d like to get a bigger margin (3:19 or lower) before we publish it.

So those meta builds

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Weth is getting seriously annoyed by mesmers right about now, Im sure

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

So those meta builds

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

(edited by Spoj The Second.7680)

So those meta builds

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Why do people prefer earth 10% instead of water 20% vs vuln foes?

So those meta builds

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

Because you dont get the 10% while attuned to air if you are camping water. And 10%*10% > 20%.

So those meta builds

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Weth is asking for builds for pugs, 5% difference is negligible in that case. If you need to read gw2dungeons you shouldn’t care about such difference.

So those meta builds

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Because you dont get the 10% while attuned to air if you are camping water. And 10%*10% > 20%.

Aw dam completely forgot they multiply. Guess I’m ok trading some health and endurance regen for a bit more dmg.

So those meta builds

Posted by: TurtleDragon.3108

TurtleDragon.3108

Why am I even bothering with an engi spec, you may ask? Well, because we, [DD], finally found a use for an Engi!

Pretty excited to see a record run with an Engineer in it.

Now do one with a Ranger or Necro