Dro.1047

Hey,

Here is the fastest time of Solo Arah P2 post and before ferocity, 23:57 :

Build : 6(V IX XI) 5(I X) 0 0 3(VI)

Solo Arah P2 23min

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

You’d be a honey if you gave a quick overview of what went better this time.

I believe you understand how it’s hard to keep attention watching something so overdone yet still interesting in details.

Defeated by packet loss.

Solo Arah P2 23min

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Tons of thing went better. Check out every single boss time of his (shown in the description). Those are fast as hell even if you were to try to grind for individual boss times— plus the Alphard kill in particular was very fast. Getting a 4 minute Alphard kill (on a warrior, at least) is not an easy thing to do…

My best time on it so far is like 4:40-4:45 or something like that (I lost stacks + had to rally off a clone zzz), and he did it in a full run.

Basically besides a few things that went wrong like the aboms before Lupi being all weird and his ogre pet huehue-ing on Lupi phase 1>2 transition, everything went fantastic. I don’t think anybody’s gonna beat this time tbh.

Solo Arah P2 23min

Posted by: BlitzX.4039

BlitzX.4039

Well, lucky with abominations and good mobs spawns around.
GOOD JOB!

Solo Arah P2 23min

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

No actually he was pretty unlucky with turrets and the aboms… but what was lucky was that he had no elite hunters/illusionists/etc hugging the wall, so he was able to clear the turret near the far wall without aggroing anything.

A lot of the time I have a champion orrian hunter walking right next to the aboms and I will have to wait until I can engage combat :/

Solo Arah P2 23min

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

Very impressive Goku, a few more things going your way and perhaps an entire minute could be shaved off that.
Regardless, congratulations on the impressive time