Some fun with Lupicus

Some fun with Lupicus

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: BlitzX.4039

BlitzX.4039

While 3 persons were afk, our engi started the fight and did this…
And we decided to finish it…

And have a question: could someone make the same in 3 ways(with more or even max amount of grubs)->mesmer’s feedback+full melee, normal way(i mean 2 ppl can melee and 3 persons are in range) and, of course, our lovely solo way?:)

Attachments:

(edited by BlitzX.4039)

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Yes so I’m back at the forums, ill answer this one. Ok lets see, ah yes, no, uhu, well you see Ehm.. could you rephrase that? I have no idea what the question is right now

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

Gotta love Sandy’s answers, so helpful.

Some fun with Lupicus

Sanderinoa.8065

Well I am a very helpful person, a helpful person who requires understandable language to answer a question. Fun to see you on the forums for once.

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Well I am a very helpful person, a helpful person who requires understandable language to answer a question. Fun to see you on the forums for once.

He just receives an e-mail whenever you post on forum so he can answer (stalk) you as soon as possible.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Some fun with Lupicus

Sanderinoa.8065

My cover is blown! kitten it dub

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I think hes asking can we get more grubs fighting lupi melee or do it solo. Just for lols.

Some fun with Lupicus

Sanderinoa.8065

Well I mean, we could probably do a 25 stacks melee run or solo, it would just take a billion years..

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

You’ll need him to get around 8-12 to make his aoe lifesteal oneshot an elementalist I believe. Well, more one-hit killing attacks would add some challenge, but since he gets tankier with each grub it kinda kills the thrill.

Now what made me interested, if you get his damage high enough, would there be a point where he would one-shot himself with the barrage? I mean, his defence raises by a constant 10%, but the reflection damage is amplified by critdamage, so…

Defeated by packet loss.

Some fun with Lupicus

Sanderinoa.8065

You’ll need him to get around 8-12 to make his aoe lifesteal oneshot an elementalist I believe. Well, more one-hit killing attacks would add some challenge, but since he gets tankier with each grub it kinda kills the thrill.

Now what made me interested, if you get his damage high enough, would there be a point where he would one-shot himself with the barrage? I mean, his defence raises by a constant 10%, but the reflection damage is amplified by critdamage, so…

His defence increases more than his damage Im afraid, we already tried a 25 stacks feedback once before, the formula is linear and just decreases FB damage per grub

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

His defence increases more than his damage Im afraid, we already tried a 25 stacks feedback once before, the formula is linear and just decreases FB damage per grub

I should have thought you guys tried that already.

So it’s either max reflect damage mulptipler combined < Lupicus damage reduction, either the buff scales differently for his attack and defence, I guess?

Defeated by packet loss.

Some fun with Lupicus

Sanderinoa.8065

So it’s either max reflect damage mulptipler combined < Lupicus damage reduction, either the buff scales differently for his attack and defence, I guess?

Pretty much, I dont think anyone really knows how the empowered buff affects him precisely though.

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: BlitzX.4039

BlitzX.4039

I only remember that his lifesteal did double damage with this amount of stacks for my warrior, fast attack in phase 3 did like +500-700 damage.

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Pretty much, I dont think anyone really knows how the empowered buff affects him precisely though.

I don’t think I will ever get bored enough to find out.

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

I got to a point where even while pushing for really fast Lupicus times I would just let him eat the grub. It never really affected my times (or so I think it didn’t…).

[DnT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

I got to a point where even while pushing for really fast Lupicus times I would just let him eat the grub. It never really affected my times (or so I think it didn’t…).

I like to let him eat the grub, so when I tell people that my solo took longer than expected, I just say “well, I didnt kill the grub”

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Some fun with Lupicus

Syn Sity.5826

Best excuse ever.

[DnT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Twelve stacks is nothing.

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: cifer.2357

cifer.2357

I attempted it once with 25 stacks and his p1 kick attack did about 19k damage on my warrior. It was a while back so I’m not sure on the exact numbers but it did one-shot me. Only a masochist would attempt a 25 grub stack solo so I might give it a try..

(edited by cifer.2357)

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Luke.2643

Luke.2643

I attempted it once with 25 stacks and his p1 kick attack did about 19k damage on my warrior. It was a while back so I’m not sure on the exact numbers but it did one-shot me. Only a masochist would attempt a 25 grub stack solo so I might give it a try..

Classes like thief-ele-guardian will be 1 shotted by that kick even with 0 stacks so.. the extra dmg taken may be a problem but the time it’ll take to bring it down is worse.

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

MIght be an interesting thing to see…

DnT, rT, HC, LOD, (and any I am forgetting)

Challenge. Kill time for Lupi with 25 stacks of empower.

Thinking something like staying out at range and letting the grubs get eaten. timer starts at 25 stacks and first charge in?

Given that I have seen you guys do the Ice Elemental in fracs in 5? min, this may not be to hard, but I still would love to see it.

Some fun with Lupicus

hybrid.5027

It takes so long for him to even get 25 stacks ._.

Some fun with Lupicus

Syn Sity.5826

Yeah it would take forever to get 25 stacks on him. And even so the race would end up similar to the end of the lupicus record race. One team pushing to shave a few milliseconds off of their personal best. I am truly convinced that grub’s have very little effect on him, even 25 would only add 10 seconds maximum to the fight.

[DnT]

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Thinking something like staying out at range and letting the grubs get eaten. timer starts at 25 stacks and first charge in?

Given that I have seen you guys do the Ice Elemental in fracs in 5? min, this may not be to hard, but I still would love to see it.

Ice Elemental was 25 seconds.

Some fun with Lupicus

hybrid.5027

Ice Elemental was 25 seconds.

he means without the superheated

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

(edited by obal.3218)

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

Holy hell, 9k life drain tick. You weren’t kidding when you said he hits hard…

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

Some fun with Lupicus

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

that,

was awesome,

thanks you guys, I mean it.