Some rings wont show up when using forge

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

So apparently, as the title puts it, if I use certain rings such as my infused vine of the pale tree or my crystalline band, or even others in my bank, they wont show in my inventory when i go to use the mystic forge to attune them. I have all the materials to do it and some rings will show up like the royal signet and even solaria but no dice with the others. Now I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong as I have the requirements according to the wiki. Is there some underlying bug that gating my gear from doing this? Does this happen to anyone else?

Säïnt

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

There have literally been at least three threads on this.

Rings acquired before the Fractured patch with the +5 agony built in do not show up.

ANET has nobody working on dungeons or Fractals as is apparent from the total lack of bug fixes to promised Fractal content, so don’t look forward to a fix anytime in the near future. Maybe a few years from now after the Fractal Leaderboards are released, the collection has been fixed, the rewards have been fixed, and the exploits they claimed were fixed are actually… fixed.

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Interesting. Hmm maybe this one had an old +5 in it and when i used a extractor on it it removed it but still doesn’t work. I see that could be the case.

Säïnt

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271