Something Id really love to see...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Hey

Im not a big fan of the whole “250+ LI” or “KP” lfg theme that has been going on for some time now, be it for raids or fractals.

In my experience, those with the highest LI requirements are usually the worst groups in terms of skill. But thats just me.

What Id rather like to see, instead of having to hoard guild decorations in my bank (kp + LI now take up 3x 15 slots on my raiding accounts… thats just insane if you think about it), is a statistic, similar to what we have in PvP.

A statistic, where you would see your kill counter per raid boss, the profession/elite spec you killed that boss the most with, how often you died maybe, how many hours you spent trying to kill a boss, stuff like that.

Then maybe make those stats available via api and have a website where you could share those stats and compare them. Use those stats as a way to “measure” exp if you like (freeing up my bank space in the process^^) or just for s&g to show for example which boss is the most often killed one, where people die the most, the most “time consuming” encounter, stuff like that.

And/or let us view other’s stats ingame in a raidsquad.

What do you think? Is something like that even an option?

Posted by: Doombringer BG.3740

Doombringer BG.3740

Too abusable and promotes even more elitism. No, thank you.

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Tbh a hero oanek with your history with each encounter would be neat but prob alot of work to replace something thats already working pretty fine.

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

LI has their own inv slot, and KP can be traded for tokens. Find a static or join groups that don’t require them, since you claim those are the worse there should be no problem since you aren’t joining them anyway.